RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is Mr Fivey? Did you kidnap him?

I actually received a very stern warning from a mod who will rename nameless, we'll call him Mr. Strings.

I'm banned from mentioning his intelligence anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Chris Masten and Will Schofield this morning -they were down outside my work, think they had just come out of the coffee shop. Anyway, the interesting part is Masto got into a brand new Landcruiser with Raw Hire on the side. There was someone else with them too but he was walking off and I couldn't see who it was and they got into a Raw Hire Camry - I've seen a lot of those cars parked on Kitchener on gameday. I wonder if free use of cars is counted in the salary cap.

Saw Chris Masten and Will Schofield this morning -they were down outside my work, think they had just come out of the coffee shop. Anyway, the interesting part is Masto got into a brand new Landcruiser with Raw Hire on the side. There was someone else with them too but he was walking off and I couldn't see who it was and they got into a Raw Hire Camry - I've seen a lot of those cars parked on Kitchener on gameday. I wonder if free use of cars is counted in the salary cap.

Please keep it clean.

Don't believe it is Larri. I used to work for a car company and pretty much all the bigger name players had a 'sponsor' deal with a dealership where they did some occasional marketing and promo work in return for a free car.

It's also why you will see plenty of East Perth players working as car salesmen at City Motors or North City Holden thanks to the Bronte Howson connection ;)

Don't believe it is Larri. I used to work for a car company and pretty much all the bigger name players had a 'sponsor' deal with a dealership where they did some occasional marketing and promo work in return for a free car.

It's also why you will see plenty of East Perth players working as car salesmen at City Motors or North City Holden thanks to the Bronte Howson connection ;)
Yeah I thought that might be the case - they would have to do some genuine work in return though or the AFL Intefrity guys would be all over it.

Yeah I thought that might be the case - they would have to do some genuine work in return though or the AFL Intefrity guys would be all over it.

Yeah they just show up to the occasional marketing day for a dealership, appear in the odd local ad to keep things kosher.

Reminds me of the cringe worthy Magic Nissan ads from the 90's which had Karl Langdon and co

Anyone in here know much about obtaining an RSA? I just did a quick google search and there are so many, some cost just $19. Are there really all these ones that are recognised? Or is there an 'official' one?

Anyone in here know much about obtaining an RSA? I just did a quick google search and there are so many, some cost just $19. Are there really all these ones that are recognised? Or is there an 'official' one?
I can ask my son and let you know

I've seen a lot of people complain that the ice bucket challenge doesn't raise awareness for ALS because people don't know that that's what it's for.

However, I've only seen one or two people genuinely not know what it's for. Why are there so many campaigning on behalf of so few? I feel the same way when the 'people will be offfended by this' crowd outnumber the actual offended by 100-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back