RDTWWIII - A Thread in Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Simpson's Quotes on FB with this pearler.

James Hird: Help us, Dr. Dank

Essendon players: Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Oh... Dr. Dank
Hird: Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank.

Courtenay Dempsey: What's wrong with me?
Dank: I think you're crazy.
Dempsey: Want a second opinion.
Dank: You're also lazy.

Essendon players: Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Dr. Dank, Dr. Dank. Oh... Dr. Dank

Jake Carlisle: Can I full forward anymore?
Dank: Of course you can.
Carlisle: Well I couldn't before!

Jobe Watson: I take every drug I see. From AO-A to AO-D, but you'll never get suspensions out of me. Oh my God, I was wrong. It was Thymosin all along. You've finally got a suspension
ASADA: Yes we've finally got a suspension
Watson: Yes you've finally got a suspension out of meeeeee!

Bit of a dilemma here, would appreciate some feedback.

Have the choice between going to Melbourne and two games of footy and go into the rooms, with three really good friends; or going on a car rally/massive piss up with people from uni.

Bearing in mind that I hardly ever get to go to Melbourne, and never have been with friends. Also that this car rally/piss up is a yearly thing with all of the antics that you could imagine.

What would you RDT'ers do?
Personally, definitely Melbourne, but you're not me.

Have the choice between going to Melbourne and two games of footy and go into the rooms, with three really good friends; or going on a car rally/massive piss up with people from uni.

Bearing in mind that I hardly ever get to go to Melbourne, and never have been with friends. Also that this car rally/piss up is a yearly thing with all of the antics that you could imagine.

Well that is a bit of a dilemma.

Flip a coin. If heads, you go to Smellbourne, tails and you get smashed in a rally.

Well that is a bit of a dilemma.

Flip a coin. If heads, you go to Smellbourne, tails and you get smashed in a rally.

I'm slightly favouring Melbourne right now but it's close. May end up flipping a coin haha. Can get free tickets to Norf/WB and go into the rooms courtesy of a very good friend who conveniently knows the Brayshaws. There's always next year for the car rally anyway, but, the money I'd save, the alcohol, and the females. F***

I'm slightly favouring Melbourne right now but it's close. May end up flipping a coin haha. Can get free tickets to Norf/WB and go into the rooms courtesy of a very good friend who conveniently knows the Brayshaws. There's always next year for the car rally anyway, but, the money I'd save, the alcohol, and the females. F***
Lol norf.

Go on the rally.

It's hard to pass up an opportunity to go into their rooms and smugly think to myself; "remember the 2012 elimination final? I do". Or just wave my arms up in the air and silently curse ala Brad Scott.
You could get your own Brad Scott avatar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried it once, overrated.

Not for the first time on this trip, I just hit it hard in Berlin and went through the night until my 7am flight. Was absolutely wasted on the plane, passed out and the guy next to me had to wake me up when everyone was getting off. Slept through take off, landing, everything. I'm ruined today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back