Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Moomba, maybe when they talk about United's second half of the season they may well be comparing them to their nearest challengers of that campaign.

This would make sense and be accurate.

I think it has been more that.

I look to have deleted the stats I put together on this, but I do know that in 11 of Fergies 24 completed seasons, and 3 of his last 5 United have got less points in the second half of the season than they did in the first. Overall you average 1.04 points more in the second half than the first.

But, you've won the league 8 times after being 2nd or lower at the turn of the year, on the flip side you've topped the league 3 times at the end of the season and not gone on to win the title (from memory I may have factored in games in hand in the positions at the end of the year).

So without having done in depth research on it, it does look as thought United carry on right through the year, their title rivals often drop off.

I think you'll be on top at the turn of the year (we would have played one less), so hopefully we'll make it up to 4 times you've lost the title after being on top.

Thankyou to A Bit High for supporting our call for a review of the Soccer board, I invite any other United fans who are also unhappy with the state of the board to also voice your sentiments, now is your chance as the people are listening

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899299

This is not just a Liverpool thing but a call for a review of this board for the greater good of all who post here

I just want a few of the obvious fwit posters to have their heads pulled in not fussed on who does it or how it's done!

Those posters have been trolling this whole board for years and none of the victims have ever started a campaign to get it stopped, until now. Our team is the most trolled, mostly by those 'fwits', but the poor old victims are so up in arms that the rascist has been caught and punished they are trying to divert the attention.

Those posters have been trolling this whole board for years and none of the victims have ever started a campaign to get it stopped, until now. Our team is the most trolled, mostly by those 'fwits', but the poor old victims are so up in arms that the rascist has been caught and punished they are trying to divert the attention.

I want everyone bought into line manureid, people on the list included which is the point everyone seems to be missing. Wouldn't you like it if people on that list were cautioned/carded if they came in here and trolled the team you love or went OTT on the main board? Simple question

We've certainly picked the right time to have an injury crisis, with a run of lower sides taking us into the new year. Any word on Evans?

Carrick has been superb the past month or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd probably be your only chance of silverware :p

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

STOP TROLLING. I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU. I CANNOT TAKE A JOKE AND MUST OVER REACT AT THE SMALLEST INKLING OF BANTER. THIS FORUM MUST BECOME LIKE A JAIL NOW WHERE WE ALL BEHAVE LIKE ROBOTS.

/Liverpool fan syndrome :D

:D

tumblr_ljn4f6dcFm1qehqxqo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back