[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

so have downloaded the game as instructed, i have also replaced the .dll in the install with the file that comes with the zip file when first downloaded, but i come up with this message at around round 19 of the first season...

This is a really fun game

But some of it is just ridicolous and unrealistic and at times stupid/

played 4 seasons as coach of the Tigers (2 grand final wins, a runner up) .... all those 4 years, Lance Franklin won the brownlow....I mean come on... not to mention during the count, about 4 players scores would be in the 20s by about round 15.

also Mitch Clark won the coleman every year and would be on 20 goals by round two...

played 4 seasons as coach of the Tigers (2 grand final wins, a runner up) .... all those 4 years, Lance Franklin won the brownlow....I mean come on... not to mention during the count, about 4 players scores would be in the 20s by about round 15.

also Mitch Clark won the coleman every year and would be on 20 goals by round two...
At least you didn't have Matthew Kreuzer win a brownlow in yours... ew.

It's the best and most realistic AFL manager out there though, can't really complain. I love it.

At least you didn't have Matthew Kreuzer win a brownlow in yours... ew.
Only finished one season by I had Ryder win it and Carlton make the Grand Final from 8th. In each of their 3 final wins they were down by 40+ at half time and had only kicked 2 goals...

The reason why Mitch Clark wins the coleman all the time, is because his career file isn't normal in the 2015 lists, his 2011 year and I think a few other years after that have already statistics in them, so in 2011, even though no games have been played, he has a head start of like 30 goals or whatever it was set to. Many people have complained about this and no one has seemed to fix it yet. I guess I'll do it when I have the chance.

I can give you a guide to make it you never get sacked?

Go to the staff folder in your game. Find your coach. Change the contract length to when ever and more importantly there is a board credits line. Increase that number (it sits usually around 4-8) that to say 80 and you will never get sacked:thumbsu:

Let me know if you need a step by step guide.
How am I meant to find which file my coach is? There are 768 different staff, all of their files are named random things...

The reason why Mitch Clark wins the coleman all the time, is because his career file isn't normal in the 2015 lists, his 2011 year and I think a few other years after that have already statistics in them, so in 2011, even though no games have been played, he has a head start of like 30 goals or whatever it was set to. Many people have complained about this and no one has seemed to fix it yet. I guess I'll do it when I have the chance.
I have fixed this, but I am also going to do the 2016 teams list once the season is over and the new one begins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am happy to announce that all gamers are now able to download and play the Premiership Coach 2011 game for free. This re-release is fully approved by the developer of the game and he encourages anyone who has enjoyed the game, to feel free to give a copy of the game to your friends.

Below there are two methods of installing the game. The "quick install" is the full game (this is a smaller file vs the full install), it just doesn't contain prerequisite framework stuff that most people already have. The "full install" is the full game, including the prerequisite framework that some people may need. Either way you install, you should have a fully functioning PC2011 game on your computer as the end result.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Quick install & demo issue fix) - www.filedropper.com/premiershipcoach2011liteunrestricted

Quick install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the (2.00.08) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, run the 2.02 patch 4) Then replace the .dll that gets installed with the one in the zip, this will open the full version of the game. 5) Enjoy PC2011!

If you have having issues installing the game with the above method, try the below installation method.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Full install) - www.filedropper.com/pc2011unrestricted

Full install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the fully patched (2.02) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, replacing the .dll that gets installed with the one in the sitting in the 'Quick install & demo issue fix' zip will open the full version of the game. 4) Enjoy PC2011!

Please note: there is also a short message from the Premiership Coach developer regarding a future Premiership Coach game.

For any interested people unsure about giving the game ago, below is a link with a review of the game with a few screen shots, hopefully that might sway you!

Review of Premiership Coach 2011 - http://www.impulsegamer.com/pcpremiershipcoach11.html

Any questions, I will try my best to answer.

Demo Mode issue: Just to reiterate, to fix this issue you will need to use the .dll sitting in the quick install zip file, NOT THE .dll SITTING IN THE FULL INSTALL ZIP FILE.

I am happy to announce that all gamers are now able to download and play the Premiership Coach 2011 game for free. This re-release is fully approved by the developer of the game and he encourages anyone who has enjoyed the game, to feel free to give a copy of the game to your friends.

Below there are two methods of installing the game. The "quick install" is the full game (this is a smaller file vs the full install), it just doesn't contain prerequisite framework stuff that most people already have. The "full install" is the full game, including the prerequisite framework that some people may need. Either way you install, you should have a fully functioning PC2011 game on your computer as the end result.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Quick install & demo issue fix) - www.filedropper.com/premiershipcoach2011liteunrestricted

Quick install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the (2.00.08) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, run the 2.02 patch 4) Then replace the .dll that gets installed with the one in the zip, this will open the full version of the game. 5) Enjoy PC2011!

If you have having issues installing the game with the above method, try the below installation method.

Premiership Coach 2011 Game (Full install) - www.filedropper.com/pc2011unrestricted

Full install instructions: 1) Go to the above link and click "download this file". 2) The installer in the zip file is the fully patched (2.02) PC2011 installer, so unzip the file and install. 3) Once installed, replacing the .dll that gets installed with the one in the sitting in the 'Quick install & demo issue fix' zip will open the full version of the game. 4) Enjoy PC2011!

Please note: there is also a short message from the Premiership Coach developer regarding a future Premiership Coach game.

For any interested people unsure about giving the game ago, below is a link with a review of the game with a few screen shots, hopefully that might sway you!

Review of Premiership Coach 2011 - http://www.impulsegamer.com/pcpremiershipcoach11.html

Any questions, I will try my best to answer.

Demo Mode issue: Just to reiterate, to fix this issue you will need to use the .dll sitting in the quick install zip file, NOT THE .dll SITTING IN THE FULL INSTALL ZIP FILE.

There will be a .dll file sitting just on the inside the lite zip file, use that file to Rreplace the .dll file sitting just inside the Premiership Coach folder once installed . This will fix the registration issue.
WHAT ABOUT DOS MODE ERROR THAT COMES WHEN I DOWNLOAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back