No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, we don't. His team mates commenting on it tells me it's affecting then. VB for example.

No, I said "adversely affected" not just "affected". Obviously it affects them. He's their friend and teammate. They're interested in what he's going to do. They want him to stay.

But is the speculation adversely affecting them? Or the club as a whole?

No, I said "adversely affected" not just "affected". Obviously it affects them. He's their friend and teammate. They're interested in what he's going to do. They want him to stay.

But is the speculation adversely affecting them? Or the club as a whole?
I'd say yes. Obviously not on field. But I'd say yes.

Losing sleep. Snapping at the missus. Cant concentrate at training. Nah, they probably get sick of being asked, but thats about the extent of it.

Im sure most would rather him stay, but they all know what the deal is, they all have contracts. Some are in similar positions. The players would be nowhere near as sandy as what we are.

this is disgusting...
on rory batman sloanes insta pic with his fiance, mike port flog turner at it again.

It won't be long before somebody like that says the wrong thing to the wrong person while pissed in town, and ends up getting his teeth kicked down his throat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch. I said I'm 100% sure. It's just an opinion based on something I heard and can't validate so I won't share. Something he did. Nothing to do with his contract.

1. It's something you heard
  2. You can't validate it
  3. It's just an opinion
How on earth can you be 100% sure based on that?

Not sure what he is looking at but I can tell the difference between the dog and Rory's gal. Are we certain that Pittspuke fans from Appalachia didn't get on a ship in the 1800's and wind up in Port?

It would explain him taking a shine to the dogs over the girl. ;)

So you're saying that showing 2016 Geelong sides with Dangerfield's name in it, the constant media attention claiming that he's already agreed to go to Geelong isn't affecting the club ?

You're joking right ? This whole Dangerfield contract saga is like a millstone around the neck of the club and all of it's supporters.
No, what was said was that it was adversely effecting the team. I can't see the players being too effected, if at all. We've had most of our guns signing extensions. The club will be prepared for his decision either way so no millstone at all. Free agency is here to stay. We ALL have to get used to it. As for us? It's his livelihood, our hobby.

We haven't played this well since 2012...... Kurt left in 2012.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back