• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissCross

Senior List
Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was the Saturday the week after the 2012 Grand Final that Tippett announced his defection wasn't it? And I'm pretty sure it was also the day after our best and fairest count.

So I'd say we've still got quite a painstaking wait on our hands. If he's leaving you wouldn't think he'd be announcing it before things like Brownlow night or even the B&F.

Strap yourselves in folks.
you are indeed correct on the Tippet announcement timing
Still makes me laugh as one of the reasons he stated for choosing Sydney was that Bruceee Mcavaney commented on how good the culture was at the Swans during the Grand Final
He is such a flog is Tippet

Crouch#44

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Danger will leave, the question for me is where? the unlikely saints to join Stevens? or the cats?

Jarman3

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cue the Dangerfield in Geelong jumper picture.

I want us to beat west coast so for the Geelong game we then rest Danger (**** you geelong), Tex, Sauce, Thommo, Douglas, Eddie,
Smithers, Talia….stuff it, rest the whole team and play the SANFL side so Pods can kick another nine.

Nope, I wouldn't be resting Dangerfield. I'm now leaning towards him going (assuming the rumour is true about his house back home currently being extensively renovated - doubt you'd do that unless you were planning on moving into it soon). On that basis, I would be playing him for 100% of game time of every match between now and whenever our season ends. Might as well squeeze every last drop we can out of him as long as he's a Crows player. If he breaks down then it becomes Geelong's problem to deal with :p

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
The way I see it, the whole Danger thing hasn't had that much of an impact on the team. If it has, it certainly hasn't shown in the team's performances.

Hawthorn won the flag the same year Franklin left, so while it can impact a team on the field, it doesn't have to.
Certainly players and clubs seem to be more comfortable with it than fans.

I know I'm an absolute wreck. Can't eat or sleep and have taken a few weeks off work. Haven't done any actual moderating for months.

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
There's a small part of me that thinks this post is serious! :)
The last part is pretty accurate.
black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Certainly players and clubs seem to be more comfortable with it than fans.

I know I'm an absolute wreck. Can't eat or sleep and have taken a few weeks off work. Haven't done any actual moderating for months.
wait, you mean you did moderating before?

Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
Nope, I wouldn't be resting Dangerfield. I'm now leaning towards him going (assuming the rumour is true about his house back home currently being extensively renovated - doubt you'd do that unless you were planning on moving into it soon). On that basis, I would be playing him for 100% of game time of every match between now and whenever our season ends. Might as well squeeze every last drop we can out of him as long as he's a Crows player. If he breaks down then it becomes Geelong's problem to deal with :p
What if he stays?

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
October 2nd 2012, Dangerfield tweet after Tippet left.

"But u have to want to be apart of the footy club"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back