No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this isn't about Danger but I heard Bickley say that Melbourne have offered Lynch a 4 year deal, And he's not sure if the Crows will match it Do you guys think Lynch is going to sign or are we going to lose our connector!

Like the Geelong Addie today. Man Geelong are like the clingy ex girlfriend who think if they just show a little more obsesiveness, everything will be fine and you'll want them back
Next they'll buy him a gun rack....
2f893afbf57cd48e07e5d09be3bd65e0.jpg

Wonderful way to send off S.Johnson,. Bartel, Enright, Kelly and Mackie...

This Dangerfield distraction has destroyed the clubs unity..
Geelongs performances the last 2 weeks has been pathetic.
How would Selwood be feeling knowing that Danger is likely being offered more than him even though he is easily more decorated?
I am sure Hawkins signed for much less than he could have commanded elsewhere..
Scott is doing a Crazy Vossy of his own

Wonderful way to send off S.Johnson,. Bartel, Enright, Kelly and Mackie...

This Dangerfield distraction has destroyed the clubs unity..
Geelongs performances the last 2 weeks has been pathetic.
How would Selwood be feeling knowing that Danger is likely being offered more than him even though he is easily more decorated?
I am sure Hawkins signed for much less than he could have commanded elsewhere..
Scott is doing a Crazy Vossy of his own
Way to maybe send off some GF heroes. Make it about Danger. High level disrespect by doing this first.

So this isn't about Danger but I heard Bickley say that Melbourne have offered Lynch a 4 year deal, And he's not sure if the Crows will match it Do you guys think Lynch is going to sign or are we going to lose our connector!

When did he say that? Roo said the other day he was confident it will get done. The Lynch situation seems to be a carbon copy of Sloane situation. Wants to stay, manager makes a last ditch round of interested clubs to push final few $$ out of club. Fully expect him to sign soon and say he never thought of going elsewhere.

When did he say that? Roo said the other day he was confident it will get done. The Lynch situation seems to be a carbon copy of Sloane situation. Wants to stay, manager makes a last ditch round of interested clubs to push final few $$ out of club. Fully expect him to sign soon and say he never thought of going elsewhere.

Yep, feels much the same as Sloane; decent offers on the table, uncertainty about their future. Only difference is the Melbourne media dont really care in this instance.

Well hawthorn, cats and Sydney (with cola help) have shown that players need to put team above personal financial position in order to have team success. Not suggesting they need to forego massive $, but might have to give up a 10% to 15%.

He said it on the radio just before the game yesterday. Seemed pretty definite that it was true

Why would you go to Melbourne even for big bucks?

I've said elsewhere my guess is we'll offer him 3 years on less pa than Melbourne but with much better prospects of success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was signed, sealed and delivered to the Cats? What's the point of a petition now?

Geelong. You no makey any sense.

It's Geelong. Nothing makes sense especially the incoherent ramblings of most of its inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back