No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what makes the demons any worse than any other club?
Because we could have traded him there in the off-season and gotten a top 3 pick for him, but Danger said he didn't want to go there. If he turns around and signs there as a FA and we get a 12+ Compo pick for him than that's bull.

Because we could have traded him there in the off-season and gotten a top 3 pick for him, but Danger said he didn't want to go there. If he turns around and signs there as a FA and we get a 12+ Compo pick for him than that's bull.

I could have coped with Danger to the Dees for picks 2 and 3 compared to Danger to the Cats for a shitty compo pick after ours.

How soon before Dangerfield comes out and says "I'm putting all contract talks off until the end of the season, I want concentrate on my footy bla bla bla" ?
My bet is just before Round 6 when he gets fed up being asked.
Hopefully you self combust before then for the good of everyone involved.

How soon before Dangerfield comes out and says "I'm putting all contract talks off until the end of the season, I want concentrate on my footy bla bla bla" ?
My bet is just before Round 6 when he gets fed up being asked.

My bet is you'll have the media frenzy all year. You'll just have to deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the strong mail I'm getting from credible sources. Roosy is giving him the full court press. All about putting Goody on a solid platform
Lol, the delivery man who gets lost then pretends he came through...

fair nuff

On Danger's Instagram he said that his management company Connor Sports gave him tickets to the Aus Open, on the post Chris Newman comments that he has been with Connor Sports for 15 years and they have never given him tickets to the Aus Open. Looks like Connor Sports (who get a % of his contract) are sucking up to their client who is choosing between a big and not so big contract.

Pretty sure Jenkins thanked Connor Sports for their assistance in his US trip. Can't see JJ's contract value making a huge difference to CS.

Maybe Connor Sports is caring for their appreciative clients, and Newman just assumes he deserves everything.

Hearing bad things about Danger. Word is that his fiance has told close friends that she's heading back to Victoria next year.

Hearing bad things about Danger. Word is that his fiance has told close friends that she's heading back to Victoria next year.

I hate to say it but "told close friends" sounds so Womans day. I mean from just seeing the front cover of that mag at doctors surgeries and newsagents, Bec Hewitt has confided in close friends ( who then apparently sell that confided info straight to a WD journo) that her marriage is down the shitter because of something or other Lley Lley has done or not done. It's been going on for about 13 years now, I swear she must have those packed bags right next to the front door...much like Mardi must have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back