No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely not.
did dougie run over your cat because your opinion of him is completely off the wall!

You are either taking the piss or one of the most clueless judges in footy.

Either way, I'm not going to waste time arguing with you any more.

In 2013 Dougie was the 2nd best player in the Afl behind Gary Ablett by the Afl ranking system for his 22 games in that year only (not the 40 that they use for their overall rankings).

Make of that what you will... As I've said before, the perfect B+ midfielder who helps an elite midfield tick over game after game.

Complete bullshit!
He would start in every side easily , eg Lloyd at swans in last year's GF no contest , and he gets a game at hawthorn too and he would be top 12 at port and freo .... Give him some credit ....
did dougie run over your cat because your opinion of him is completely off the wall!

he's basically saying Lloyd from swans gets a game before him. .... He'd be top 12 of any club , andrew Moore or Douglas .... Please

Kind of off topic but has anyone been to Tex, Danger and Sloane's bingo nights at the Alma? If so are they any good?

Wasn't arguing mate. Get off your high horse.

I have an opinion. Just because I don't want to book him like some do on this board, doesn't mean I don't like him as a player. I'm hoping he comes good and has a better season this year than last, if not then we may have seen the best of him. Regardless, I guess we'll never know if he's in the best 22 of every team in the comp, so I'm happy to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back