No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just the other side of the coin to trumping up rumours of him leaving to get attention. This could be a complete fabrication, and they get everyone flocking to hear the 'rumour'.

It sells newspapers but who buys them anymore ?

cm_perfect

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Travis Boaks sister is friend with Mardi. Mardi has secured a very good job in Adelaide, a career job. Leads Dittmar to think they are setting up roots here.

Also a very senior Crows official told them both Danger would stay and not to worry.

I also think he will stay so that's the trio.

So, does that mean Travis Boak is Alex's wife?? :eek: ;)

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Exactly right. I put as much stock in this as any of those claiming to have information that he is going.

IMO nothing has changed. If we're looking like challenging soon, he'll stay, if we aren't, he'll go.
All Dittmar has said is she has a new career job. That should be pretty easy to confirm.

The impact of that is his opinion, but having a new job here is better than having found a new job in Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way she responded sounds like she is offended at the suggestion she has taken a job in Adelaide.

I think she is more offended they are spreading bullshit in regards to her.

Roo Lives Again

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The way she responded sounds like she is offended at the suggestion she has taken a job in Adelaide.

I don't read it that way. FFS can't the club employ her in that role or know someone who will? I'd employ her to keep Danger at the Crows if I was a fan and could help in that way. Adelaide isn't the best place to look for a job so we could easily lose Danger as job opportunities are better in Melbourne or Sydney. The club needs to be more proactive than this!!!!

I don't read it that way. FFS can't the club employ her in that role or know someone who will? I'd employ her to keep Danger at the Crows if I was a fan and could help in that way. Adelaide isn't the best place to look for a job so we could easily lose Danger as job opportunities are better in Melbourne or Sydney. The club needs to be more proactive than this!!!!

I don't think that is entirely true. I have had a few friends move to Sydney and Melbourne where there are apparently more opportunities for them. They have discovered that yes, there are many more jobs in their field there, but there is also a s**t load more competition for those jobs.

I have a friend who is from Sydney and is looking at a move to Adelaide because they've discovered that they can transfer their job, and afford an actual house with land in a decent location for what they'd pay for a shitty unit over there.

Definitely didn't read it that way. To me it looks like she'd like it to be true and would love to know who this is that has apparently just given her a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back