No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this to me screams that he's staying. If he was going why would he bother being at the SANFL and I don't think he'd have the balls to sit there with Phil and Fages if he or the club thought he'd be leaving. There'd be a level of awkwardness and tension. If he was leaving and the club knew about it, then there's also be some tension there or at the very least, there's no way Danger would be going to the SANFL if it was said that he's going. It's all a bit weird. On one hand he hasn't signed and appears to be in no hurry to, on the other hand he's goin the extra mile and hanging out with Phil and Fages at SANFL games.

If I was danger and I planned on leaving the club in 3 months then there's no way I'd be hanging out with the coach and CO and going to watch SANFL games. Id put in on game day but I wouldn't do all that extra commitment stuff. It'd be shallow and awkward knowing I'm out the door.

Maybe Danger and the club are waiting for all offers to come in to establish Paddys market value and then the club will match whatever it is? Maybe that's the deal with Paddy and Connors? Keep him but pay market value, he's not signing for unders. Although I would've thought offers would be on the table by now?

Got to say, I can see the merit in this

Why would he care about the next crop coming through? Perhaps it's part of the vision and blueprint we're trying to sell him.

Could we still be in the game?

Why would he care about the next crop coming through? Perhaps it's part of the vision and blueprint we're trying to sell him.

Fages and Walsh bought him a pie and a Coke for halftime too. They're trying everything they can!

Some good signs by the look.

However of he does go, I've not altered my view that we should take great care going down the matching path.

Losing him for nothing will be an absolute disaster - At least a confirmed compo pick allows us to get the jump on trade week.

It was a good move keeping Tippett away from Adelaide Oval for a while. It would have been ugly if he came over any earlier than say next year.

During the game you'll see a fan (me) run to the fence as Tippett is tight up against the boundary lining up for goal, and that fan will be hurling an insane amount of abuse and pointing their finger directly at him with the angriest most disgusting look on his face. It'll be quite the spectacle.

During the game you'll see a fan (me) run to the fence as Tippett is tight up against the boundary lining up for goal, and that fan will be hurling an insane amount of abuse and pointing their finger directly at him with the angriest most disgusting look on his face. It'll be quite the spectacle.

and alex behind you pointing a finger at you and the club saying he's innocent. ;)

Some good signs by the look.

However of he does go, I've not altered my view that we should take great care going down the matching path.

Losing him for nothing will be an absolute disaster - At least a confirmed compo pick allows us to get the jump on trade week.
Welcome new poster, you must have seen the rat symbol

Ask him what happened to the hobbit hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely unable to say - suffice to say its nowhere you'd want to be.

All good though - happy to back into BF for a week - especially if PW can arrange a Rat debut for me :thumbsu:
Now that's intriguing, you in the armed forces?

It shows us that 20% of big footy posters are soft. Take option 3 away!

The poll is worded incorrectly. There are two ways the poll could be; 1) predictive, i.e. what we predict he will do, 2) non-predictive, i.e. we say where we think he's at right now. It's worded as though there are two current (i.e. non-predictive) options. 1) He's decided and he's staying, 2) he's decided and he's gone. There is no option for he's undecided. If it were to be a predictive poll it should say "He will leave" or "He will stay", and I agree no third option.

If it were a non-predictive poll I'd say he's undecided. If it were a predictive poll I'd say he will leave.

Rucci has had him tied up at his Chateau

120.gif

Roo seems confident he will stay and Bicks is confident he will sign a 2 year contract. Those two have sources better than anyone on this board so that makes me confident he will stay.

If Roo or the crows employed Bickley came out and said they expected him to leave; I don't think this would be a very good look.

Do you think this would be accepted as a positive move? I don't, therefore I felt they didn't have a choice but to say they expect them to stay and sell hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back