Realistic OffSeason Trade Game - Completed Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

#92 Trade Complete:

Hawthorn's Matthew Suckling, Ryan O'Keefe & Draft Pick #23 to Geelong for Tom Lynch, Steven Motlop & Draft Pick #15

What was I thinking!!??? :eek::thumbsu:

Think plenty overvalued NN last year and undervalued Jaeger. Funny thing is you prolly had the right man already in Leuy.

Hope to be involved in another of these this year was great fun and is good to look back on.

I wont be paying as much for Polec this year but ill still be after him :) actually hoping North have a crack IRL too :)

Think plenty overvalued NN last year and undervalued Jaeger. Funny thing is you prolly had the right man already in Leuy.

Hope to be involved in another of these this year was great fun and is good to look back on.

I wont be paying as much for Polec this year but ill still be after him :) actually hoping North have a crack IRL too :)
Some very interesting trades looking back. You dominated with quite a few, such as this
#31 Trade Complete:

Port Adelaide's Ben Jacobs & Draft Pick #20 to West Coast for Andrew Embley

But easily the hugest what was he thinking of the game....
#42 Trade Complete:

North Melbourne's Drew Petre to Greater Western Sydney for Jonathon Patton, Brent Stanton & Draft Pick #26

Some very interesting trades looking back. You dominated with quite a few, such as this
#31 Trade Complete:

Port Adelaide's Ben Jacobs & Draft Pick #20 to West Coast for Andrew Embley

But easily the hugest what was he thinking of the game....

LOL compounded by what he did with Petrie afterwards

#74 Trade Complete:

West Coast's Matthew Rosa, Patrick McGinnity, Brad Dalziel & Andrew Strijk to Greater Western Sydney for Drew Petre, Liam Sumner, Matthew Buntine & Will Hoskin-Elliot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back