C Simon Buckley / Chris Johnson / Daniel Nicholson

HFF Cale Morton / Lucas Cook / Michael Evans

FF Aussie Wonameirri / Michael Newton / Addam Maric

R Paul Johnson / Tom Couch / Shane Valenti

Interchange: Luke Tapscott / Dom Barry/ Matthew Bate / James Magner

Coach: Mark Neeld

Runner: Isaac Weetra
Tough on Aussie :(

I look forward to hearing where Aiden Riley ends up. He'd be one of the last people you'd wanna play against at country or amateur level.
I believe he will be playing Local footy
Unless Williamstown or Port pick him up

When he's not doing that, he's hanging out in his "success cave".

He works alongside YOR Health and does speeches about how blah blah it's prefect for you and how success he is from working there.

My co worker sells it and attempts to get me on board since Bate works with him and he had a great footy career
I need to remain him who Bate was and how meh of a career he had

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
He works alongside YOR Health and does speeches about how blah blah it's prefect for you and how success he is from working there.

My co worker sells it and attempts to get me on board since Bate works with him and he had a great footy career
I need to remain him who Bate was and how meh of a career he had

What about when he wanted to go to the Bulldogs but it didn't happen because we wanted a first round pick even though he'd played seven games for the season. Classic Melbourne.

What about when he wanted to go to the Bulldogs but it didn't happen because we wanted a first round pick even though he'd played seven games for the season. Classic Melbourne.
I remembee that year
My dads a dees fan i produced to laugh non stop at him all day when he told me the news

Ahh classic melbourne
Glad you guys have gotten better at it
* neeld

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
What Neeld should have done was step aside and let Bater do the motivational talks. Instead of calling everyone a campaigner he'd have given them inspiration and sold them a shitload of vitamins.

Any chance we can expand this to coaches, officials and other stuff too? I'm quite curious about the following:

-Cuddles Connolly. where did he go when the afl turfed him?
-Cameron Schwab. Whose business is he destroying now?
-Leigh Brown. Did anyone else pick him up as an assistant?
-Brian Royal. Is he in a retirement home yet?
-Don McLardy. Nice likable man, hope he's doing well.
-Energy Watch Guy. How many hate crimes has he committed?
-The Vault. Still in existence? Do people use it or has it been added to the MCC museum?

Feel free to add more or answer. Genuinely interested.

But also adding to players, what about old Nick Smith? Similarly, what became of Bartram after he retired?

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any chance we can expand this to coaches, officials and other stuff too? I'm quite curious about the following:

-The Vault. Still in existence? Do people use it or has it been added to the MCC museum?

But also adding to players, what about old Nick Smith? Similarly, what became of Bartram after he retired?

Love it, and agree re: Don McLardy.

Nick Smith was working in HR and has moved over to Bastion EBA in a sponsorship style role (http://bastioneba.com.au/)

I've had a few interactions with him, though not for a couple of years, and he's doing really well. And a ripper bloke.

Bulldogs offer second rounder, no thanks says Neeld he's the big bodied mid we need, first or nothing. Nekminnit delisted.

Idiot. Then gives up SME for Matt Jones and Nicholsons rookie upgrade.

Connolly does some special comments for afl.com.au's radio or abc grandstand. I forget which.

Back