Reclaim Australia Rally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your allegiance is to Israel. You live in Australia dickhead. I bet you would take up a weapon to fight for them before you would the country you were born in. Actually on second thought I doubt you would have the balls either way.

How do you gather that?

So if I support Nepal through donating money to them my allegiances lie with them.

You really are an idiot or a muslim.

How do you gather that?

So if I support Nepal through donating money to them my allegiances lie with them.

You really are an idiot.

Donating money is a lot different to calling yourself a Zionist. You have done nothing for this country yet you call others traitors.

People like you make me sick!

Donating money is a lot different to calling yourself a Zionist. You have done nothing for this country yet you call others traitors.

People like you make me sick!

Can't say I have done much for Israel either but hey, that is where my allegiances lie apparently.

So what have you done for Australia ya big hero?

Can't say I have done much for Israel either but hey, that is where my allegiances lie apparently.

So what have you done for Australia ya big hero?

9 years in the ADF. So go * yourself bitch!

So what have you done for Australia? huh?

Fighting wars overseas, killing Muslims?

Pathetic.

I deployed to Timor Leste.

Why would I need to kill Muslims?

You've done nothing. Will never do anything. Go crawl back into your hole with your gutless mates Shermon the bin cleaner and the roid munching Neo-Nazi Blair Cottrell. You and Camsmith can form a daisy chain with them.

I deployed to Timor Leste.

Why would I need to kill Muslims?

You've done nothing. Will never do anything. Go crawl back into your hole with your gutless mates Shermon the bin cleaner and the roid munching Neo-Nazi Blair Cottrell. You and Camsmith can form a daisy chain with them.

So you have not done anything for Australia? You have fought for another country.

You scum, your allegiances lie with East Timor.

So you have not done anything for Australia?

You scum, your allegiances lie with East Timor.

And now who is the idiot. And it's Timor Leste.

More than you champ. I bet you are that stoner * Matthew James.

And now who is the idiot. And it's Timor Leste.

More than you champ. I bet you are that stoner **** Matthew James.

You cant even say what you have done because you have done * all! hypocrite.

Not a stoner either, so bad luck for you.

You cant even say what you have done because you have done **** all! hypocrite.

Not a stoner either, so bad luck for you.

I told you what I did dickhead. The rest is none of your ******* business.

You are the one itching for a civil war. Would you shoot an unarmed Muslim woman?

I told you what I did dickhead. The rest is none of your ******* business.

You are the one itching for a civil war. Would you shoot an unarmed Muslim woman?

Yeah you fought on foreign land for no gain for Australia.

Where am I itching for civil war?, I clearly said that is what is going to happen...it will happen in Europe first thankfully, maybe we will act.

Yeah you fought on foreign land for no gain for Australia.

Where am I itching for civil war?, I clearly said that is what is going to happen...it will happen in Europe first thankfully, maybe we will act.

I served Australia in its peacekeeping role in Timor Leste. I'd say a safe and free Timor Leste greatly benefits Australia.

You want it to happen and you want it to happen here too but it won't be a civil war. It will be a bunch of dumb bigots killing innocent people.

I served Australia in its peacekeeping role in Timor Leste. I'd say a safe and free Timor Leste greatly benefits Australia.

You want it to happen and you want it to happen here too but it won't be a civil war. It will be a bunch of dumb bigots killing innocent people.

How does it benefit Australia? They are no threat to us?

I don't want it to happen, I already said mass deportations is the solution. Even you must admit there will be a war in Europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does it benefit Australia? They are no threat to us?

I don't want it to happen, I already said mass deportations is the solution. Even you must admit there will be a war in Europe.

We weren't there because the Timorese were a threat. Jesus Christ.

Mass deportations of innocent people who haven't done a ******* thing wrong? Are you on drugs?

There won't be war. It will be murder!

We weren't there because the Timorese were a threat. Jesus Christ.

Mass deportations of innocent people who haven't done a ******* thing wrong? Are you on drugs?

There won't be war. It will be murder!

You don't expect the Muslims to fight back, wow you are dumb.

Please educate yourself on Islam, what you think innocent might mean is not the same as the qu'ranic version.

Do you want war or not? Deportations will stop it.

You don't expect the Muslims to fight back, wow you are dumb.

Please educate yourself on Islam, what you think innocent might mean is not the same as the qu'ranic version.

Do you want war or not? Deportations will stop it.

I don't want war and deportations is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You can't deport people who were born here and who are law abiding citizens just because you are a bigoted *******.

I don't want war and deportations is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You can't deport people who were born here and who are law abiding citizens just because you are a bigoted *******.

So what is your solution?

Lee Rigby was a soldier - Soldiers get killed all the time..

they also happen to kill others all the time

your first example was better if you were trying to make a point

How many soldiers get killed in their own country by a fellow "civillian"? What a joke.

Both my examples are of Muslims taking offense of a form of expression (written/uniform). Both are worrying and hence my point of why it is write to fear a backlash when criticising Islam. Ask those two (one of which was only causing offense by wearing their countries uniform) or ask Rushdie, Ayaan Hirsi Ali etc.. these people are putting their lives on the line for speaking up against Islamic barbarity. When do those speaking against Christianity in this age ever have similar concerns?

Last edited:
What's the problem?

You seem to be blind to the threat of radical Islam. Have you had conversations with your fellow soldiers who have been to Afghanistan or Southern Iraq? I have and they pretty much confirm what is already known. I appreciate your service (I know you hate hearing that) and unlike Kirks I understand why we intervened in Timor. But this all deflects from the larger issue of the the most prevalent threat we face today.

You seem to be blind to the threat of radical Islam. Have you had conversations with your fellow soldiers who have been to Afghanistan or Southern Iraq? I have and they pretty much confirm what is already known. I appreciate your service (I know you hate hearing that) and unlike Kirks I understand why we intervened in Timor. But this all deflects from the larger issue of the the most prevalent threat we face today.

Scott Moreland? Anyone else you've had a conversation with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back