Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS cannot possibly expect to keep all of Boyd, Cameron, Patton, Tomlinson, Stewart and McCarthy, and promise them games. Two of them have to be on the market or open to offers this trade period, even with Patton's injury. We ought to be a desirable destination for a young, developing tall forward.
Cameron please.
I'm still hanging onto that Cameron wish.

I'm still hanging onto that Cameron wish.

Yeah nah. He'd cost a fortune, not at all sure I'd be willing to pay what it would take.

Redden, Shaw, Harvey + 3 2014 draft big guys should be enough depth and development players to back up Schulz and Lobbe.

Dont mind the look of Stanley watching the crows game.
Very agile for a big BIG man

Must admit that I'm coming around to him. Much improved this year.

Must admit that I'm coming around to him. Much improved this year.
You have to remember he is acting as their 2nd tall. He'd be our 3rd tall/fwd ruck for us. (Easier role, bigger impact on the game)

id give up our first for him with there second

Perhaps he will be part of the trade that gets Tex Walker to the Saints.

(Paddycat and Texta are both RFA next near, should be fun to watch)

Anybody interested in Jordan Lisle? Cut by Brisbane today 196cms 95 kgs 25 year old who spent time developing at both the lions and hawks takes a lot of marks but has low tackle numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody interested in Jordan Lisle? Cut by Brisbane today 196cms 95 kgs 25 year old who spent time developing at both the lions and hawks takes a lot of marks but has low tackle numbers
He's a spud.

How about this then, Would you trade our first round pick for gorringe and their first round compo pick (can we do that)? At best we can get a slider if we keep our pick; ahern de goey Goddard duggan or laverde so far. If we go through with the trade then Ellis Duggan Marchbank or Blakely look likely

why would they do that? they may consider it if we also swap out second for their third
I'd do that deal, not sure they would unless there's a player they don't think will last to that pick though. It all depends on how much they value Gorringe but that'd be a pretty fair deal for Gorringe's current value.

he has shown zero as a forward though.

that's not to say he cannot become a ruck who is handy up forward , but he has not shown any aptitude for it to date. has size and athleticism so he has the potential to develop that way, if he has the head/ or develops the nous to play that position.

if you were signing him you would be signing him on what he showed as a junior ruckman , and his athletic attributes.

After 20 games, 10 in his two injury plagued years, 10 in his injury free years mostly spent in the ruck, what opportunity has he had to show anything as a forward? Lade had shown nothing as a forward when he had just turned 22 either.

No. 1 Recruiting Rule: Any player caught dressing up as a girl on MM gets a flick.
No. 2 Recruiting Rule: Any player caught being photographed on MM next to a player/girl gets a bigger flick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back