Red Faces 2014 ... bookmark it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libba wins the brownlow
I've been lurking for a while, but pretty much made an account just to say this- Cooney our top place-getter in the Brownlow (and top 3 overall). Everyones forgotten how good he is in a good midfield (arguably better than Griffen), and if he is finally fit again there will be no stopping him.
On top of that, Cooney, Libba, Griffen, Higgins to make AA in that order, Bulldogs to finish 5th and make a prelim 2014. Norf to finish 1st but knocked out in straight sets (by us).

I've been lurking for a while, but pretty much made an account just to say this- Cooney our top place-getter in the Brownlow (and top 3 overall). Everyones forgotten how good he is in a good midfield (arguably better than Griffen), and if he is finally fit again there will be no stopping him.
On top of that, Cooney, Libba, Griffen, Higgins to make AA in that order, Bulldogs to finish 5th and make a prelim 2014. Norf to finish 1st but knocked out in straight sets (by us).

ha ha optomistic first post! But would make me very very happy - especially the last sentance!

I like you already, you're going to fit in very well here :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy will kick at least 50 goals in 2014.
bridge-for-sale.jpg

OK folks, here's the Red Faces 2014 thread.
Feel free to make your wild outlandish predictions here. Must be done with sincerity and a straight face of course.

Better still, please dob in your BF mates who have made some pretty outrageous calls in other threads. (I've lost track and need some help!)

I will update the table and publish it here shortly.

Ernie will return and admit he was wrong.

In round 1, Tom Williams arm will fall off and Shaun Higgins will trip over it.

Mike_ will get drunk at a club function and grope another young draftee.

We will have 5 players kick over 30 goals this year

We will finish higher than one of Collingwood or Geelong

Macrae 10+ brownlow votes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back