Red Faces 2015

Bontempelli will average less than half a goal a game but will also get more than 10 Brownlow votes
Grant will play 15 or more games
A. Cordy will play more games than Campbell
We will not recruit another GWS player.
T. Boyd will kick at least 40 goals with at least two 5+ goal hauls
No more than 1 draftee will play at least 1 senior game in 2015.

DogDays

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Melbourne, now Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
  • Declan Hamilton to win the Rising Star Award
  • Josh Prudden to be a team regular by mid season
  • Ayce Cordy to take more than 5 marks over his head in one AFL game
  • Will Minson to get through the season without saying something considered not intelligent
  • Libba to "have a quiet chat" with Ryan Griffen during the first GWS vs WB game
  • Jake Stringer to "don't argue" a medium to tall defender from every team we play at least once in the season.

Ok here goes. 10 of the best
1. Mattdougie to start a sack Bev thread by round 8
2. The Athenian to be all positive and on board with the new structure....until round 14
3. Easty start threads at an average of greater than 1 per day
4. Vital Dread and Caleb Daniel to become features at the Family day - in the dwarf tossing event
5. Bulldogs to get at least 36000 members
6. One of the papers to use the headline "mosquito fleet" after one of our wins
7. Shane Biggs to get the Kermit Suit in Round 1
8. Bulldogs to be leading the comp in stats categories for Tackles, disposals and metres gained at end of Round 5
9. Someone will use the new digital technology at Ethiad to propose to their partner at a Bulldogs fame (not me, already married)
10. Me to reclaim my pieman title

98178_e92061e8e0146b5f1f50f3f685aecb7f.png

[re-posted the table for ready reference]

2 players in the All Australian team
Final. Think Libba and Macrae are a good chance.
dwDOD=5

Bontempelli will average less than half a goal a game but will also get more than 10 Brownlow votes dwDOD=4 (<0.5 gls/gm) =4 ( >10 votes)
Grant will play 15 or more games dwDOD=5
A. Cordy will play more games than Campbell dwDOD=4
We will not recruit another GWS player. too open-ended, unless you mean in 2015 only
T. Boyd will kick at least 40 goals with at least two 5+ goal hauls dwDOD=6
No more than 1 draftee will play at least 1 senior game in 2015. dwDOD=7 ... I take it you're excluding Jong who is technically a draftee

• Declan Hamilton to win the Rising Star Award dwDOD=9
  • Josh Prudden to be a team regular by mid season dwDOD=7
  • Ayce Cordy to take more than 5 marks over his head in one AFL game LOL dwDOD=4 ...will you keep count please?
  • Will Minson to get through the season without saying something considered not intelligent unmeasurable - and who will be the arbiter ... Rocket? Mrs Pearce?
  • Libba to "have a quiet chat" with Ryan Griffen during the first GWS vs WB game dwDOD=1
  • Jake Stringer to "don't argue" a medium to tall defender from every team we play at least once in the season. dwDOD=6 ...will you keep count please?

Ok here goes. 10 of the best
1. Mattdougie to start a sack Bev thread by round 8
2. The Athenian to be all positive and on board with the new structure....until round 14
3. Easty start threads at an average of greater than 1 per day
4. Vital Dread and Caleb Daniel to become features at the Family day - in the dwarf tossing event
haha... but no cigar - predictions of BF behaviour are out of bounds ;)
5. Bulldogs to get at least 36000 members dwDOD=5
6. One of the papers to use the headline "mosquito fleet" after one of our wins dwDOD=4 (assuming we actually have some wins)
7. Shane Biggs to get the Kermit Suit in Round 1 dwDOD=6
8. Bulldogs to be leading the comp in stats categories for Tackles, disposals and metres gained at end of Round 5 dwDOD=9 (all three combined)
9. Someone will use the new digital technology at Ethiad to propose to their partner at a Bulldogs fgame (not me, already married) dwDOD=7 (2015)
10. Me to reclaim my pieman title see comment on items 1-4 but wtf ... dwDOD=9 :p

Time for my 11 (some may be confusing but bear with me)

- The combined figures of our crowds at home games against non-Victorian Opposition (INCLUDING the Cairns game vs Gold Coast) will only be 15K (with a 500 person margin above or below) more than the NRL State of Origin crowd for Game 2 at the MCG

- Brett Goodes to be elevated to the Senior List by Rd 10

- Brett Goodes also to be elected VFL Captain before the season starts

- Funding for the Ballarat upgrade to be held over until 2018 and beyond

- An article from any of the following "journalists" will question the long term future of the club at some stage during the season. Journalists are D.Barrett (9/MMM/afl.com.au) C.Wilson (Age/AW), P.Smith (Australian/SEN), G.Denham (Australian/SEN), M.Robinson (H-Sun/SEN), M.Rucci (Advertiser), R.Wilson (Daily Telegraph), A.Hamilton (Courier Mail Brisbane)

- A new major sponsorship will be announced to either replace Mission or compliment Mission

- Matthew Boyd to be dropped at some stage during the season

- Easton Wood to DEPART the club following the season exercising his Free Agency rights

- Brendan McCartney to bag the culture of the club in a tell all Footy Show or Footy Classified interview (either with Barrett, Hutchison or even Newman) before Round 15

- The club will win NO MORE THAN 2 games played outside of Victoria (inclusive of the Cairns Home Game)

- Our win/loss record at the end of the season to be 10 wins and 12 losses

dwDOD=9 (I'm working on likely bookie odds ... anyone know what he's quoted at? He could even be =10!)

Sportsbet.com.au has him at $101 (Libba $41, M.Boyd $151)

They also have T.Boyd at $12 for Rising Star (Honeychurch $26, Daniel $41, Hamilton $81, McLean/Webb/Dale $101, Z.Cordy, Prudden, R.Smith $151)

COLEMAN: Crameri $67, Stringer/T.Boyd $101 (and for some reason Jason Tutt is listed at $1001)

And we're 4th favorite in spoon betting without Essendon in the market.

Last edited:
Sportsbet.com.au has him at $101 (Libba $41, M.Boyd $151)

They also have T.Boyd at $12 for Rising Star (Honeychurch $26, Daniel $41, Hamilton $81, McLean/Webb/Dale $101, Z.Cordy, Prudden, R.Smith $151)

COLEMAN: Crameri $67, Stringer/T.Boyd $101 (and for some reason Jason Tutt is listed at $1001)

And we're 4th favorite in spoon betting without Essendon in the market.
Thanks. I was obviously too stingy in my ratings ... $101 is in the "you need to be certified range"!

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
#1- Alex Greenwood wins the VFL best and fairest by one vote
from Mark Austin.
#2- Liam Jones wins the coleman and kicks the ton.
#3- Shane Biggs and Jordan Kelly become pillars in a redesigned
back six.
#4- Ayce Cordy assumes the mantle of number one ruck.
#5- Hawthorn drafts Brennan Stack as a mature aged talent.

Brett Goodes to play at least 10 AFL games.

Mitch Wallis top 3 finish the Best and Fairest.

Hunter top 5 finish in the Best and Fairest and have a breakout year.

Dahlhaus to win goal kicking with 35 + goals.

Stringer to kick 7 or more goals in one game.

Minson back in form and gets into the AA squad.

Jan 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Miami Heat, West Ham, Footscray
Macrae to poll more votes in the Brownlow than any other Bulldog.

Stringer to be our leading goal kicker.

T. Boyd to have at least three games of 4+ goals.

Redpath to kick 15 goals or more for the season.

Daniel and McLean to be the only two draftees to play AFL games for season 2015.

Griffen pulls out of the WB v GWS game with 'soreness'.

3 (Macrae, Liberatore and Stringer) in the AA squad of 40, only one to make the final team.

Back