Ferguson
Cooper
McDonald
Botha
Ludeman
Richardson
Sayers
Putland

Head, Zampa, Mennie, Smith all around the mark.

Have we lost anyone yet?

While it's hard to disagree with that team Australian cricket will be poorer in the long run if Travis Head isn't playing regular Shield cricket.

While it's hard to disagree with that team Australian cricket will be poorer in the long run if Travis Head isn't playing regular Shield cricket.

Kel Smith another we need to get a good look at next season. Averaged 94 in Grade Cricket as a teenager.

No chat about Cox getting sacked? Rumour is some of the coaching staff could also be on the chopping block once CA completes their investigation. Does this also mean that Cox's Premier League is also at stake?

No chat about Cox getting sacked? Rumour is some of the coaching staff could also be on the chopping block once CA completes their investigation. Does this also mean that Cox's Premier League is also at stake?

So Cox did all the negotiating without anyone else's involvement? Amazing

Nielsen now CEO of SACA. Redbacks just completed their pre-season tour of QLD and NT. Playing aginst QLD, NT and UAE sides. Winning all matches comfortably except for today where they just got over the line with close to a second XI side. Worrall, Richardson and Tate all bowling good pace, Putland looks fit. Cosgrove, Head, Ferg and Ross all in very strong form with the bat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to predict the line-up for this weekend's first one-day game, just because I feel like it :D
Mark Cosgrove
Travis Head
Callum Ferguson
Andrew McDonald
Tom Cooper
Alex Ross
Tim Ludeman (wk)
Johan Botha (C)
Chadd Sayers
Gary Putland
Shaun Tait
12th- Jake Lehmann
13th- Trent Lawford
14th- Adam Zampa

Bearing in mind, Joe Mennie is at CLT20 with the Hobart Hurricanes and Kane Richardson and Phil Hughes having international duties. I think Dan Worrall will get a game but this is the side I would choose.

I'm going to predict the line-up for this weekend's first one-day game, just because I feel like it :D
Mark Cosgrove
Travis Head
Callum Ferguson
Andrew McDonald
Tom Cooper
Alex Ross
Tim Ludeman (wk)
Johan Botha (C)
Chadd Sayers
Gary Putland
Shaun Tait
12th- Jake Lehmann
13th- Trent Lawford
14th- Adam Zampa

Bearing in mind, Joe Mennie is at CLT20 with the Hobart Hurricanes and Kane Richardson and Phil Hughes having international duties. I think Dan Worrall will get a game but this is the side I would choose.
I'll stick my neck out and go with:

Cosgrove
McDonald
Head
Ferguson
Cooper
Ludeman (+)
Botha (c)
Lawford
Sayers
Zampa
Putland

Hopefully McDonald is just getting rested for the Sheffield Shield. Great to see Putland available. As usual its a long tail with Botha and Ludeman at 6 and 7.

Think it's a ploy by Darren Berry to ease the younger guys into the short form game. For instance Travis Head has rarely played short-ball cricket despite being good enough.

Maybe, but then again they've selected Lehmann.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back