Society & Culture Reddit LOL's

Remove this Banner Ad

^ Well, if she is happy, more power to her. That's all i can really say. But personally for me, it's kind of weird someone would want to be overweight? It's not a good look especially with the stretch marks in between her thighs and on her hips. She looks pregnant more than she looks obese.

oh noes

someone is bucking social convention -

i know that it's probably not a healthy thin for her to do, but half of the population isn't healthy with their drinking and smoking and carconegenic activities.....

the only reason why choosing to be overweight is looked down upon, really, is because social convention likes thin women..

if she was a thin woman with a smokin hot body, but smoked and drank daily and worked 70 hours a week, no one would look down o her... because she would be smokin hot

i hate everyong

oh noes

someone is bucking social convention -

i know that it's probably not a healthy thin for her to do, but half of the population isn't healthy with their drinking and smoking and carconegenic activities.....

the only reason why choosing to be overweight is looked down upon, really, is because social convention likes thin women..

if she was a thin woman with a smokin hot body, but smoked and drank daily and worked 70 hours a week, no one would look down o her... because she would be smokin hot

i hate everyong

And because "social convention" doesn't approve of heart disease or diabetes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back