Redfoo glassed at hotel

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what I don't get? Like this guy makes lots of money from selling clothes, his life revolves around producing and talking about them, and all he ever has to do is look at them and make up his own ones. He has so much time to edit, rethink, abort, and finally produce.

Yet after all of that he literally just wears the same thing all the time; and all of it's s**t. Half-way open shirts exposing a gross waxed chest? Glasses Bono probably thinks are rockstar? Boring all-black? Little pointy alligator shoes not seen since the line for the Carlton Club at 11pm on a Friday? The man looks like his entire #fashionsense comes from Pitbull videos

Apparently he's an absolute waste of w*nk of a human too. Treats his minions like s**t.

Would this thread have been made in good old Johnny Citizen was glassed? I guess not.

Would this thread have been made in good old Johnny Citizen was glassed? I guess not.
Just like the population wouldn't know nor care if Johnny Citizen did anything. Why be surprised that celebrities, even D-grade hack ones with no personality or talent, get attention? Billions, trillions of dollars are made because of celebrities. Weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason why he hides behind massive hair and glasses

article.jpg

Lol, he actually looks like a tennis player. Like, doesn't look out of place there :p

I dislike his music and image as much as anyone (Redfool, amirite?), but he doesn't deserve physical violence.

I like a couple of his tunes :thumbsu:

"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man"

Such profound lyrics...

MJ would be turning in his grave. God knows what his father thinks

"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man"

Such profound lyrics...

MJ would be turning in his grave. God knows what his father thinks
Yeah, because I'm sure all of the people who listen to his music come for the lyrics :rolleyes:

Yeah, because I'm sure all of the people who listen to his music come for the lyrics :rolleyes:

What do you mean 'his' music - you honestly think the clown wrote his own 'songs'? And you call that 'music'? Its a ******* holocaust of noise.

Open your ears and get some taste, son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back