5. Richards (27)
6. Didak (3)
7. K Cornes (20)
8. Petrie (23) - possibly should be higher
9. Charman (29) - injuries push him down, possibly
10. Cross (56)
11. Newman (55)
12. Johncock (67)
13. Williams (43) - possibly should be higher, but was a one trick pony in some respects
14. Cassisi (50)
15. McPhee (39) - possibly should be higher
16. McGrath (13)
17. Buchanan (52)
18. Ablett (24) - the Sydney one
19. Krakouer (41) - on talent, should be higher, on production, is lower
20. Jones (60)

Have at it folks, should Kosi be there? What about the Lonie brothers? Harris? Pratt?

Based on their entire careers id go

1. Riewoldt
2. Kerr
3. Petrie
4. S Thompson
5. Didak
6. S Burgoyne
7. K Cornes
8. Johncock
9. Richards
10. Cross
11. Newman
12. Cassisi
13. Kosi
14. McGrath
15. McPhee
16. Charman
17. Krakouer
18. Williams
19. Buchanan
20. Harris

I think Kerr needs to show he can be the #1 mid to the same levels he achieved as #3 to cuz & juddy

Its been a while since he was on top form.

I say that in context of being the 2nd rated player in his year

I think Kerr needs to show he can be the #1 mid to the same levels he achieved as #3 to cuz & juddy

Its been a while since he was on top form.

I say that in context of being the 2nd rated player in his year
I think Kerr was #1 in that midfield. The three best mids in the league in 05/06 were Kerr, Judd, Cousins.

Loving that people are putting Cross is the top 10!!

Kerr>Thompson.

Didak is top 5 on career. I'd have Petrie above Richards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another example of the Demons being excellent at identifying and developing young talent.

Oh wait, he's the only example. And he left for Adelaide literally the same year he started playing well for us.

Kerrs work at WC in the Judd, Cousins, Kerr era is underrated. He was every bit the equal of the other two. His work in close is second to none.

It's a shame injury and suspension have cost him so many games. Outstanding player.

To suggest that Petrie or K. Cornes are in his league let alone better than him is ridiculous.

That said, key forwards of Riewoldts calibre are hard to find so if I would take him at 1 if I was building a side.

Riewoldt is not #1 in this draft. Had a couple of good years....but doesn't stand up like a captain should when needed. He is probably top 5 tho
Without hesitation I would take Kerr, Thompson and Cornes before him

You obviously don't watch much st kilda. Roo has carried us over the line on more occasions than I can count. He single handedly won us 2 prelims. I don't know how that's not standing up.

Riewoldt is not #1 in this draft. Had a couple of good years....but doesn't stand up like a captain should when needed. He is probably top 5 tho
Without hesitation I would take Kerr, Thompson and Cornes before him

What crap, Riewoldt is clearly the best from the draft he has basically carried st kilda on his shoulders since the day he got there. A genuine superstar.

Just my opinion guys. He has played good games.....but ive also seen him miss some important goals and been quiet in games he needed to impose himself. The sort of stuff champions like James Hird would not have done

So champions never have quiet games? Scott Thompson and Daniel Kerr and Kane cornes never have quiet games? You rank them above reiwoldt. What's your response to roo winning us two prelims almost on his own? Your entitled to your opinion but f it's as ludicrous as this you can't expect not to get pulled up on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back