3) Libba
4) Swallow
5) Heppell
6) Gaff
7) Parker
8) Howe
9) Wallis
10) Atley

Stoked with the Dogs there, i think Libba could make claim to top 2 this season!

Yes, Libba will be very, very good. Loving Howe's development especially after many so called experts on here laughed at the selection at the time.

Libba, Wallis, Dahlhaus. Thank God for this draft and the father/son rule.

Bennell has had 2 poor games and 1 good. Not sure he has progressed in 2013.

Darling in his 3rd year kicked 53 goals as the main KPF. That is incredible.
Your saying he hasn't progressed on the basis of 3 games? Laughable

Swap Darling and Bennell teams and see how much better Bennell would be

I was responding to the poster that said Atley had not progressed in 2013 after 2 average and 1 good game. I am with you - you can't call it after 3 games. I was using Bennell to point out the post was ordinary. You missed my point.

Well Bennell would get the #1 tag so if anything he'd drop off IMO.

Well Bennell would get the #1 tag so if anything he'd drop off IMO.

And if darling didn't have Kennedy he would get the best defender, and drop off according to your theory

1) Bennell
2) Darling
3) Libba
4) Swallow
5) Heppell
6) Gaff
7) Parker
8) Howe
9) Wallis
10) Atley

Stoked with the Dogs there, i think Libba could make claim to top 2 this season!

Parker could well challenge for top 3 by season end.

Fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

[insert team]'s kid is looking good. I get it.

ok figure I would rehash this seeing the AFL Vero Player Rankings are out. I think I've done this right? I'll edit it if someone spots anything incorrect.

1. Bennell (60)
2. Liberatore (85)
3. Swallow (111)
4. Gaff (131)
5. Darling (150)
6. Howe (151)
7. Fasolo (156)
8. Atley (171)
9. Prestia (189)
10. Heppell (199)

Noteable mentions Wallis (258), Conca (295), Parker (215)

Are these rankings updated weekly? That's the best I've been able to scour the teams anyway and try to get a top 10 of 2010 - as it stands after round 7 2013 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok figure I would rehash this seeing the AFL Vero Player Rankings are out. I think I've done this right? I'll edit it if someone spots anything incorrect.

1. Bennell (60)
2. Liberatore (85)
3. Swallow (111)
4. Gaff (131)
5. Darling (150)
6. Howe (151)
7. Fasolo (156)
8. Atley (171)
9. Prestia (189)
10. Heppell (199)

Noteable mentions Wallis (258), Conca (295), Parker (215)

Are these rankings updated weekly? That's the best I've been able to scour the teams anyway and try to get a top 10 of 2010 - as it stands after round 7 2013 :)
Haven't taken notice of these rankings, so lower is better?

I think its time to bump this thread.

Wingard is averaging 10.51 (32 games), and Bennell (42 games) is averaging 10.53 on the Vero Stats.

Pretty sure Wingard will be top 3 of draft by seasons end or close to it. If my calculations are right, he should be on about 410 by seasons end at the current rate, and more given his first dozen games were of a lower score.

I think its a cycle of 40 games isn't it?

I think its time to bump this thread.

Wingard is averaging 10.51 (32 games), and Bennell (42 games) is averaging 10.53 on the Vero Stats.

Pretty sure Wingard will be top 3 of draft by seasons end or close to it. If my calculations are right, he should be on about 410 by seasons end at the current rate, and more given his first dozen games were of a lower score.

I think its a cycle of 40 games isn't it?

Wrong draft bro.

You have Cook outside the top 20 when he has shown just as much as Day nothing, Cook was the All Australian CHF in this year, im not saying he has performed but neither has Day and he keeps his top 3 spot? 2010 is to recent to rate full stop especially for the key positions

Lol.

Bennell
Swallow
Darling
Heppell
Prestia
Gaff
Lynch
Day
Liberatore
Parker
Conca