Smoocher

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2013
Sporting capital of the world
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Magpies
Seems new boy on the block has already had a run in with senior player by snotting him one at the end of a boxing session. Reputation at School/TAC level seems to have carried over into AFL.
Ty visibly upset with the young gun and letting him know that he (Reece) is at the bottom of the pecking order and needed to show a little respect.

Mogwai

Club Legend
Dec 14, 2012
The Capitol
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Central Coast Mariners
Biggest snipe in the league?? What a ******* joke. What are you on about?

It's no secret that Cox resorted to questionable tactics post 2012 (or even before that for that matter). He got what he deserved. Eagles fans getting pissy just because he was going to retire. Boo hoo.

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
It's no secret that Cox resorted to questionable tactics post 2012 (or even before that for that matter). He got what he deserved. Eagles fans getting pissy just because he was going to retire. Boo hoo.
I've watched every Eagles game in that time but please enlightenment me oh wise one as I'm none the wiser.
Apart from waiving his arms around like a flappy man in ruck contests which granted is annoying, WTF are you on about?

Mogwai

Club Legend
Dec 14, 2012
The Capitol
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Central Coast Mariners
I've watched every Eagles game in that time but please enlightenment me oh wise one as I'm none the wiser.
Apart from waiving his arms around like a flappy man in ruck contests which granted is annoying, WTF are you on about?

And those little elbows, grapples and trash talking, waving for frees as you mentioned et al. He was great, but the game had past him.

Can't believe you guys are still so sensitive about him.

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
And those little elbows, grapples and trash talking, waving for frees as you mentioned et al. He was great, but the game had past him.

You mean like all ruckmen do during a boundary throw in?
Any ruck worth his salt anyway. (most ruckmen do this IMO)

Wow...Biggest snipe in the league.

Aw. Did he hurt your feelings by knocking out the biggest snipe in the league?

Did Vickery knock himself out??????

Now I'm confused????

You must be watching a different Cox.....the West Coast one wasn't a dirty player.

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ty visibly upset with the young gun and letting him know that he (Reece) is at the bottom of the pecking order and needed to show a little respect.

Serious question...if the event happened as reported, please tell me exactly what Vickery has done to demand 'respect'...

Happen to be a few years older?

Richmond and West Coast s**t fight I love it

But like soft Cox, they're bullies who drop when they cop some back.

On topic, so a boxing drill went a little far....I'm sure it happens at every club, especially with newer players who are unsure of the rule/etiquette and more fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back