Rumour Reece McKenzie Run In With Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Conca did wasn't a good act.

But I don't think we can compare Libba to Conca, the things Libba used to do were inexcusable

Not at all, just stating a fact. What Conca did was wrong, the bright side is Conca is young enough to change and still have a fair career. Libba on the other hand acted like a dog on the footy field for years and years and never changed. From scratching, to king hitting blokes behind play etc. I am just surprised not to see the same level of angst you have displayed with Conca directed to Libba
why should conca change. he just needs to get smarter and pick his moment a bit better.
like vickery he retaliated when he should just have waited for the right time for a little pay back.

The Big clubs like Richmond give the minnows something to talk about over the off season, think of it as a charity service for those less fortunate.

Looks likes bulldogs and bombers supporters, and considering their off seasons, I think any distraction would be seen as a blessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's North, they can always find plenty of drama to whine and bitch about whatever time of year it is.

Go check their board, they even bitch about how one of their replacement games is against the Tigers at their home ground. Seems they're fearful that with the Tigers actually able to pull a crowd, they mightn't both be able to get in.

Although with that said, when the wheels fall off their billy cart again (they can't afford a bandwagon, let alone a train), there probably wont be anyone there to have a problem (not that that will stop them complaining).

And you sir are from Geelong. Good luck with that for the rest of your life.
Well I'm actually not from Geelong nor do I currently live there, I was just lucky enough to pick the Cats as my team when I was a little tacker.

Anyway, good luck to you aswell sir. :D

Lol. Vickery and Elite are and never will be in the same sentence.
You seem to have a massive hard on for the guy tho, or are you Vickery?
Its really not a select group. Although if you take Vickery out, the other 4 are all real talents

5 / 5-600 is very elite group

(U25, 100afl goals)

Number of players into the afl system: national draft, rookie draft, TV show etc.

Since the Hurley/Vickery. Draft.

So you're counting those who've yet to play a game and those who have played only a couple of seasons as less than Tyrone because they haven't kicked 100 goals yet?

Tyrone has been around for 6 seasons and averages 1.16 goals a game. Hurley averages 1.03 despite playing in defence extensively across that time (averaged 1.25 prior to last season), Taylor Walker averages 2.35, Darling 1.76, Cameron 2.35. As comparison for the younger players Joe Daniher, a beanpole with 2 seasons under his belt, averages 1.19 goals a game (1.33 last season) and Tom Lynch averages 1.35 (kicked 46 from 22 last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back