Rumour Reece McKenzie Run In With Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the countless others who are now past that age who achieved that feat

Feel free to make your own statistics

Vickery, Darling, Hurley, Cameron, T.Walker just off the top of my head.

yes cameron is a monster

walker is younger than i thought

still 1 of 5 isnt too bad. thatd almost be 'elite' wouldn't it? good to have to his name considering he is s**t.

Ive got a feeling that TV is going to tear up the comp this season. He is now playing for a spot on the 22, the first time in his life. If he continues as he was he wont get a game.

Feel free to make your own statistics

yes cameron is a monster

walker is younger than i thought

still 1 of 5 isnt too bad. thatd almost be 'elite' wouldn't it? good to have to his name considering he is s**t.
Lol. Vickery and Elite are and never will be in the same sentence.
You seem to have a massive hard on for the guy tho, or are you Vickery?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like he connected to me with an elbow to the back of the head while the other bloke is following the play
Here mate, put these on and have another look..
4611_lg.jpg

Ive got a feeling that TV is going to tear up the comp this season. He is now playing for a spot on the 22, the first time in his life. If he continues as he was he wont get a game.
Hmm can i ask who hes in competition with for a spot. What role or roles do you see him playing.

Me i see Griffiths playing ruck/fwd. Vickery chf, or vice versa, Riewoldt ff.
in the wings there is only Mcbean who is still undersized and the new kid Mckenzie. our trouble still is there is very little competition and pressure on the likes of vickery and griffiths to raise their games to an acceptable consistent level.

Must've missed the part where Smith went to hospital for severe concussion :drunk:
It just shows how uncoordinated and pissweak he is that there wasn't sufficient damage lol The intent was there and it's a gutless act to hit people from behind

It just shows how uncoordinated and pissweak he is that there wasn't sufficient damage lol The intent was there and it's a gutless act to hit people from behind
pretty sure he didn't hit him as hard as he wanted to

Seems like he connected to me with an elbow to the back of the head while the other bloke is following the play

Not even following the play. He was jogging over the line at the interchange bench. One of the most gutless things we'll ever see on an AFL field.

You're the one deflecting onto me, a Bulldogs supporter, just because I criticised Conca's actions. Interesting to see you appear to be defending what Conca did.
Not defending Conca's actions on that day at all.Just wondering you mentioned "One of the most Gutless things" you seen on a football field.What were the others out of curiosity?

Not defending Conca's actions on that day at all.Just wondering you mentioned "One of the most Gutless things" you seen on a football field.What were the others out of curiosity?

Hall vs Staker
Devon Smith vs Cooney
Daniel Pratt on Hall
Nick Riewoldt on Thursfield

You want me to say Libba and I know he did some questionable things, but elbowing an unsuspecting guy in the back of the head makes him look like a saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back