Refugee rapist jailed for his third attack on women since arriving in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Should we deport all the rapists and murderers in the country?

Just put em on a raft and send em off into the ocean, they can figure the rest out.

No that's obviously not the issue at hand as the crime was committed after he got here.

I am no 'loonie lefty', it's just that I have a brain.
Yes, people who come here then engage in criminal activities like this refugee did is the issue we're talking about. If you * up, you can * off and someone worthy of coming here can take your place.

we really need a third strike rule in this country, I know people dont like it but seriously if you are convicted of 3 separate Serious Indictable Offences you should never see the light of day.

Prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation, Obviously if you've ****ed up twice and still haven't learned not to be a ******* scumbag you should be considered beyond rehabilitation. If it didn't work the first 2 times what are the odd's it will sink in a third?

I was under the impression we did send those without Australian citizenship home after their sentences?

Must be different provisions for those on certain classes of visa.

Should be a lenghtly probation period... break it = deportation. There are lots of good refugees and their name shouldn't be dragged through the mud by association

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

countless white christian priests protected from jail for countless rapes of children because because he was protected by his church and the australian government
What the * does that have to do with this thread? Typical leftie, deflect, deflect, deflect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a price well worth paying so Sarah Hanson-Young and Julian Burnside can feel good about themselves

"How could they call the fuzz on this nice man?"

\

art-greens-20fight-620x349.jpg

Cultural differences hey? I guess because in Muslim cesspits child molestation and abusing women is the norm, when they come here they are protected because of these cultural differences.

This is not a case of special treatment or protection but rather not enough special treatment. Rightly or wrongly our law/western law in general has always required proof beyond reasonable doubt of both actus reus (the guilty act) and mens rea. (guilty mind) For a defendant to be found guilty it must be proved the defendant did the act as well as knew what they were doing was wrong. It would appear in this case the mens rea was seen to be lacking or tricky to prove, this making it hard to secure a 'just' conviction according to Australian law. For this to be fixed special provisions would have to be made along racial or cultural grounds, something hard to do as our constitution generally frowns against it.

While this is a failure of the law and will probably be soon addressed and fixed in some way, it hardly points to the islamification of anywhere or special treatment of any kind. These sorts of problems have always existed due to the nature of liberal democracy and will continue to do so as long as we abide by a constitution declaring equal rights.

Ironically for you, the introduction of a form of sharia law in special circumstances such as these would result in more convictions, as sentencing recommendation is left to the family of the plaintiff once the guilt of the defendant is established.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qisas

Last edited:
I also believed the same. Spend a bit of time in one of Melbourne's prisons and this has always been the case

We'll see what happens with Nacer Benbrika when his sentence is finished. Came to Australia, we tried to deport him a couple of times and each time he appealed and won. Never had a paying job, just kept siring offspring and living on the welfare.

To repay us for our generosity, he plans terror attacks against us.

We'll see how fair dinkum things are when he's released.

I was under the impression we did send those without Australian citizenship home after their sentences?

Must be different provisions for those on certain classes of visa.
I don't know if that applies to refugees - considering it's his third strike and he's still here, possibly not. But it should.

For someone like that, I don't care what he's running away from or what persecution he would face at home. He's a proven danger to Australians, and should have his refugee status revoked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back