Regional Leagues Quick Reference List

Remove this Banner Ad

jmain14 said:
perhaps you are thinking of your mate david 'pathetic' pittman there weide??

yeah david is his real name i know i should have wrote that but i forgot that we used to call him scotty due to a personal joke. blokes who haven't played league before wouldn't understand. my bad

Wayne Weideman said:
yeah david is his real name i know i should have wrote that but i forgot that we used to call him scotty due to a personal joke. blokes who haven't played league before wouldn't understand. my bad
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Steven Tingay:D

The monza said:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Steven Tingay:D
am led to believe he has business interests in sydney, or maybe he is the fitness coach at melbourne. actually, I have no idea.

jmain14 said:
am led to believe he has business interests in sydney, or maybe he is the fitness coach at melbourne. actually, I have no idea.

i heard he won the ugliest person in australia award!!!!! gee he was good looking!!:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warren said:
No, he didn't.

Correct weight there OTM and Wozza.

Stephen Tingay - Melb - 162 games and 84 goals
Stephen Tingay - Syd - 0 games and 0 goals

I suspect he was idolised by one Wayne Weideman with his blonde mullet cut that the weed tried to replicate.

Ahhh - the mullet. Those were the good ol' days. Everyone talks about Kernahan's mullet, but Greg Anderson (Ess) had the best by far. And I mean BY FAR!:cool:

Duff Man said:
Correct weight there OTM and Wozza.

Stephen Tingay - Melb - 162 games and 84 goals
Stephen Tingay - Syd - 0 games and 0 goals

I suspect he was idolised by one Wayne Weideman with his blonde mullet cut that the weed tried to replicate.

Ahhh - the mullet. Those were the good ol' days. Everyone talks about Kernahan's mullet, but Greg Anderson (Ess) had the best by far. And I mean BY FAR!:cool:

here here you know your s$#t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back