Regrettable Things You've Said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading something at uni.

'Can you tell me where the travel agency is?'

Me, not looking up, vaguely pointing- 'Yeah, just head through that door over there, it's just left next to the vending machine. Big sign, you can't miss it'.

Guy- 'Sorry, what door? Can you be a bit more specific'

I point 'Just that one over there straight ahead, it's right where I'm pointing!'

Look over at the guy, he's blind...

How the hell are you meant to give directions to a blind person?

I caught the bus to high school with a lad who was a year older then me and we were talking about teachers and he said Mr. So and So hates the word yahtzee, and being the young smart arse I was I lodged this in my memory banks for future reference. Some weeks later this guy is in charge of one of my classes and as the bell went I yelled "yahtzee". He stopped, froze, pointed at me and said "You wait". Everyone leaves the room and I'm left alone there with this guy whose eyes are bulging. "What did you say that for?" he asks me. I splutter some excuse, and he just exploded, grabbed me by the front of my shirt (I was 14) and said, "bullshit, you've been talking to so and so, and if you ever say that in my earshot again I'll kick the s**t out of you". To this day I don't know why he hated that word.

Hahahaha.

I really want to know why he hates the word so much.

What happened to this man whilst playing Yahtzee?

The worst thing I've ever heard at school was from a dude in the same year level as me... Please note: NOT ME.

To set the scene, a female teacher had just returned from Maternity Leave. Unfortunately, there were complications during the pregnancy and the child passed away during the birth. On her first day back teaching, this kid thought it'd be hilarious if he answered a question in class and called the Teacher "Miss Carriage"...

...It wasn't hilarious.

Wow. That is ******* horrible. Kids can be such little *ers.

When you are in school its like teachers arn't even real people. Some of the things kids did to our teachers in high school was appalling. Actually had students who would try their hardest to make teachers cry.

Just glad my girlfiend teaches Grade 1 kids and not highschool. High school kids are horrible.

I've said this in another thread, but I once told former Glenelg footy player Nick Chigwidden's parents that I hated him. It made things a touch uncomfortable.

I've done s**t like that, was sounding off about a certain player being a hack and should just piss off out of the club. Of course his mother was sitting behind me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. That is ******* horrible. Kids can be such little gooses.

When you are in school its like teachers arn't even real people. Some of the things kids did to our teachers in high school was appalling. Actually had students who would try their hardest to make teachers cry.

Just glad my girlfiend teaches Grade 1 kids and not highschool. High school kids are horrible.
The way some teachers treat kids, it's like they don't treat you like real people. Some of the s**t teachers would do to kids was genuinely heinous from people who should've known better – publicly embarrassing them, lambasting them, putting them down, talking down to them. Good on kids for giving it back sometimes. Miss Carriage is simply evil, heinous s**t though.

The way some teachers treat kids, it's like they don't treat you like real people. Some of the s**t teachers would do to kids was genuinely heinous from people who should've known better – publicly embarrassing them, lambasting them, putting them down, talking down to them. Good on kids for giving it back sometimes. Miss Carriage is simply evil, heinous s**t though.
When we grew up and went to school there were certain teachers who would hurt the children in any way they could
By pouring their derision upon everything we did
Exposing every weakness however carefully hidden by the kid

3YdJs.jpg

Had a few arguments with a funny looking kid at school who used to pick on me, years and years ago, all of which seemed to result in the teacher interjecting and giving me a serve, which I never understood.

One day I turned to the kid and asked 'How'd you get your head so far up the teacher's backside with those bolts in your neck?' (completely ripped off from some comedy show about a decade ago)

Not long after, I found out he had some mental impairment, not that I was to know...

How bad should I feel compared to everyone else in this thread?

Last edited:
Had a few arguments with a funny looking kid at school who used to pick on me, years and years ago, all of which seemed to result in the teacher interjecting and giving me a serve, which I never understood.

One day I turned to the kid and asked 'How'd you get your head so far up the teacher's backside with those bolts in your neck?' (completely ripped off from some comedy show about a decade ago)

Not long after, I found out he had some mental impairment, not that I was to know...

How bad should I feel compared to everyone else in this thread?

Some people should know better.
This kid had some impairment yet he saw whatever weakness in you, bullied you and got away with it for however long. You reached a point where you reacted with what you could see was a weakness in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back