Regrettable Things You've Said.

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember me and the boys went to the pub one night. I see this chick walking up with a bandage on her throat. She just had surgery done....not sure why. My dumb drunken state, I proceed to stand up and shout "check this boys, this chick has a hole in her throat" (along with some other phrases)......it turns out it was a girlfriend of one of the boys. He just laughed it off, the chick didn't hear me (thank god). I spent the next 15 minutes trying to apologize.....still not really sure why I stood up and said it though.

The worst thing I've ever heard at school was from a dude in the same year level as me... Please note: NOT ME.

To set the scene, a female teacher had just returned from Maternity Leave. Unfortunately, there were complications during the pregnancy and the child passed away during the birth. On her first day back teaching, this kid thought it'd be hilarious if he answered a question in class and called the Teacher "Miss Carriage"...

...It wasn't hilarious.

I snorted it was that funny. School kids can be so cruel!

wasn't something i said, but was in the room to witness it.

Let me start by saying the teacher in question was very short. will make sense at the end of the story.

We had a fairly annoying Science teacher in year 8 or 9 it would have been. She just hated life. Our class was pretty rowdy and often took advantage of her not being able to control the class very well (not in a nasty way, we just kept talking alot and distracting others etc)

Anyway, 4 of us got asked to stay back after one particular class as bits of sheeps heart were being thrown around the room i think it was.

I can't remember exactly what she was saying to us but i dare say it was some type of lecture about we should be more mature as we have to look to the future etc. Things were going fairly well until my mate came out with this one (note: he 100% didn't mean for it to come out like this)

"Miss, what do you want to be when you grow up?" while on the surface that doesn't appear to be anything bad, but she took it pretty badly because of her short stature and ran out the room crying.

Naturally we were all in fits of laughter while our mate was explaining he was actually meant to ask "what did you want to be when you were growing up"

Year 12 Accounting - teacher handing back test results.

Hands back mine and I check the mark on the front - it was fairly average - something like a C+ I think which for me would have been unthinkable. Basically let fly with 'wow! Well that is s**t!'. Best mate sitting next to me taps me on the shoulder 'Uhhh mate thats not yours'.

I check the name - it was the guy's sitting next to me on the other side :(

Some really hot girl from boston wanted in my pants, Was in a relationship, insted of kindly letting her down i started making fun of her accent, telling her she was pronouncing boston wrong

One of my mates who often teases me for being a wog, I give it to him now and then for batting for the opposite team, It gets pretty vile and mean when we're drunk, told him to * off ******, was sitting next to another dude then realised he was hitting on him. Felt bad when i ran into the other dude 2 days later

In year 8 one of my mate's dad died, on the Monday i got to school and asked another mate why he wasn't at school, he told me his dad died (unbeknownst to me at the time) thinking he was joking I replied with "good", I quickly realised I'd ****ed up badly. Thank god it wasn't the guy who told me about his old man dying, I never would never have forgiven myself.

l7yUr.jpg

Hahah and it says the man was stabbed!

The worst thing I've ever heard at school was from a dude in the same year level as me... Please note: NOT ME.

To set the scene, a female teacher had just returned from Maternity Leave. Unfortunately, there were complications during the pregnancy and the child passed away during the birth. On her first day back teaching, this kid thought it'd be hilarious if he answered a question in class and called the Teacher "Miss Carriage"...

...It wasn't hilarious.
Absolutely horrid yet I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

I worked at The Good Guys as a young bloke, in sales. Anyway, twas a quiet day and this bloke wheels himself in, no s**t, on a skateboard. He had no legs. Was the first time a lot of people had seen something like this.

So, he's just pushing himself around the store, I went up to ask him if he needed help with anything, he said he was ok.

I'm standing at the counter about 15 minutes later, one of the receptionists says 'where's the bloke on the skateboard?' and me being such a witty bastard said 'well I know where he isn't, in the foot spa section' and had myself a jolly old giggle.

Wouldn't you bloody know it. He was right in front of me, just under my eye line. I nearly collapsed.

I still wheel that one out now and again for the boys, gets a laugh now, but I felt terrible for weeks.

I have plenty more of these, I'll be back.

Don't think I have any that are that bad. However around Grade 5 in primary school, my best mate (who was a bit porky) seemed pretty down in the dumps one day
> Me: "What's wrong with you? Did they run out of food in the canteen?" (we were always hanging s**t on each other like that)
> Him: " My grandpa died"
>Me: "Oh....um......sorry"

Awks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In High School, the day after Father's day, i roll up to private study and there's two of my mates sitting there (a guy and a chick). I say g'day to them, put my bag down and grab out the books i needed (for show, never did any work in private study of course). Apart from saying hello back, they haven't said anything else for a while so i decide to break the ice on this Monday morning. Without thinking, i go straight for small talk gold, "Everyone have a good fathers' day?" As soon as i said it, i realised. The chick's dad died when she was young, and the guy never knew his dad because he ran out on his mum early on in his life. I knew this, but my scumbag brain decided not to remember it until the bloody words just finished coming out of my mouth.

Straight away i launched into "Oh no, oh s**t sorry, i wasn't thinking when i said it." They were ok with it once they realised i just honestly plain forgot and was just making small talk, but s**t i felt bad for a while.

Had an arguement with the sister of an ex at a party, told her to fu*k off and die, then I might piss on her grave when I go past.

She got killed by a speeding drunk driver about 6 weeks later.

ouch

In year 8 one of my mate's dad died, on the Monday i got to school and asked another mate why he wasn't at school, he told me his dad died (unbeknownst to me at the time) thinking he was joking I replied with "good", I quickly realised I'd ****** up badly. Thank god it wasn't the guy who told me about his old man dying, I never would never have forgiven myself.

I can't get my head around how "good" is even a good response if you were making a joke, therefore I deem this the worst in the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back