Religion Religion and Sexuality

Remove this Banner Ad

The last people on earth who should be dealing out moral lessons are priests and those that listen to their hypocrisy. Believe whatever you like about gods and angels and fairies but don't judge other people or condemn their lifestyle because it makes you feel better about how godly you are. Open your eyes.

You're assuming that I listen to priests. I have no need to judge anyone, for that's God's job. I merely recite the His words from the bible that condemn certain practices and lifestyles. If that annoys or makes you uncomfortable, that's not my problem. Given that this is the correct thread for use of the bible, I won't stop posting just because of your touchy sensibilities.

I find it interesting that the same people who say 'don't judge other people or condemn their lifestyle', or the like, don't apply that by speaking up when the religious folk are being judged, and there's been far, far more of that on this board than vice versa.

No problem with lesbians then?

Whoosh! You may need a comb to fix your hair after that gust.

Do you have a point to make, or is this just another of your usual snide remarks? If you've only commented due to the misplaced 'the', then you've got nothing worthwhile to add.
There exists no necessity to make snide remarks about you, when you're doing such a comprehensive job of exposing your own absurdity.

Do you ever read what you've typed before you hit 'Post Reply'?

I do. If you don't understand what I've posted, or how it fits into our conversation, that's not my problem. I suggest you re-read what's been said in our very recent conversation if you're struggling with comprehension.

Do you have a point to make, or is this just another of your usual snide remarks? If you've only commented due to the misplaced 'the', then you've got nothing worthwhile to add.
When you can stand aside from your defensive jibes, you might want to examine the context of what was posted.
I merely recite the His words from the bible
Skilts took this remark on its face value, not the typo, and responded with
Out of the mouths of boobs. At least he's honest.
...which is illustrating his idea that you don't think for yourself and simply read/recite your responses.
It was an ironic comment, but it seemed only to yield yet another post which reflected how much you missed the point. Your response contained yet more empty jibes - rather than getting you to actually re-assess what you had said.

It seems to me that your defensive nature fuels many of your own snide and pointless remarks. As an exercise, read back through your posting history and see just how often you miss the points then reply with empty and snide comments.
Unedifying.

When you can stand aside from your defensive jibes, you might want to examine the context of what was posted.

Skilts took this remark on its face value, not the typo, and responded with

...which is illustrating his idea that you don't think for yourself and simply read/recite your responses.
It was an ironic comment, but it seemed only to yield yet another post which reflected how much you missed the point. Your response contained yet more empty jibes - rather than getting you to actually re-assess what you had said.

It seems to me that your defensive nature fuels many of your own snide and pointless remarks. As an exercise, read back through your posting history and see just how often you miss the points then reply with empty and snide comments.
Unedifying.

How about you let skilts speak for what he took at face value. I'm sure skilts appreciates you holding his hand.

I have no need to re-asses what I said.

Someone who commonly posts disingenuous comments telling another to check their posting history. Good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about you let skilts speak for what he took at face value. I'm sure skilts appreciates you holding his hand.

I have no need to re-asses what I said.

Someone who commonly posts disingenuous comments telling another to check their posting history. Good one.
What an innovative use of this word. You almost never see it on these boards.

Of course you see no reason to reassess what you said, and therein lies my point.

Of course you see no reason to reassess what you said, and therein lies my point.

I thought you said I was a waste of time. Obviously I'm not to you.

I use the word just because I know how much you love it.

You don't have time to re-asses what I've said, you're too busy making snide remarks at my next post.

What Jerome Nelson describes at 12:15 of the video is shown in captured footage by NASA, which was subsequently released and shown on YouTube. I believe these are spirit beings - fallen/former angels, what the bible calls demons, who rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven by Jesus, down to the vicinity of the earth.
NASA has supposedly recorded these beings taking right angle turns while traveling at 65,000 miles per hour. Such supposedly defies the laws of physics. This is possible for such beings because they are supernatural. Changing shape and making themselves visible and then invisible to human eyes is possible for them.

I believe that some of those in the highest places of power in governments, as well as some of the elites, know exactly what these beings are, but are being tight lipped in regards to this information because they're secretly in league with the demons, and are carrying out a demonic agenda. The powers and principalities that's spoken of in the bible at Ephesians 6:12 are these demons. They are the power ruling and manipulating world events from behind not only the highest positions in governments, but the powerful elite who wield more power than those in the highest places in government.

Those in the Air-Force may classify these things "UFO's," but these things called UFO's by some, aren't unidentified to everyone.

Tesseracts reply re: video footage of flashing lights in sky.

This should be required reading for anyone willing to partake in "discussion" with tesseract.

I actually traced its BF origin back to a post of my own some time ago; actually in a reply to our own Tesseract!
It has obviously made a huge impact on said mind. I seem to have unleashed an etymological monster!
A bit like giving a child an old watch.
He will try to find a use for it in everything he does - until he eventually learns its true purpose!

For those who believe homosexuality is against God's will, the solution is very simple. Don't engage it and don't promote it. Just as you don't like hetrosexuals having pre-marital or extra-martial sex, or your teenage son fondling his erection - keep your views out of the public sphere.

Easy, isn't it?

keep your views out of the public sphere.

That must surely include, you, I and everyone else's view too, in that case. If not, those who're pro-homosexuality are just going to have to deal with the fact that not everyone shares their view and that those opposing views are allowed to be shared publicly.

I actually traced its BF origin back to a post of my own some time ago; actually in a reply to our own Tesseract!
It has obviously made a huge impact on said mind. I seem to have unleashed an etymological monster!
A bit like giving a child an old watch.
He will try to find a use for it in everything he does - until he eventually learns its true purpose!
It is in Tesseract's favour that he steals from the best. Not much else is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back