Remember back after round 1...

Remove this Banner Ad

I called for us to put a head on a pike to send a signal to the league and to the playing group that we were serious this year and that under performance would not be tolerated.

Well we are on the cusp on another bad loss where effort is an issue.

We have senior players coasting and far to many passengers.

The team we are about to lose too, sitting in last on the ladder.

Yeah but back them in to rebound next week, because that is what counts.

I called for us to put a head on a pike to send a signal to the league and to the playing group that we were serious this year and that under performance would not be tolerated.

been happening for the last 5 years of Scott's tenure.

Needs to go.

Knowing now that 2014 was our best go at going all the way makes me sick. It all seemed to be too perfect at the start of the year, what were we thinking?

Start playing for picks now. Play the kids.

Yep. But according to one misguided soul we had to deal with our poor start to the season because that's how we always started our seasons under Scotts' tenure. Pity Scotts hasn't been able to deal with it. :stern look

Yeah and this loss to the Gold Coast is the wake up call we needed. The problem is that our club suffers from sleep apnea and we need a wake up call every few weeks. :stern look

Yep. But according to one misguided soul we had to deal with our poor start to the season because that's how we always started our seasons under Scotts' tenure. Pity Scotts hasn't been able to deal with it. :stern look

Yeah and this loss to the Gold Coast is the wake up call we needed. The problem is that our club suffers from sleep apnea and we need a wake up call every few weeks. :stern look

We need a Cpap machine...i just don't know in what form that should be.

This loss is just a blob on the radar if you ask me. We bounce back next week and all is honky dory.
We get Mr Scott back next week to battle his brother which holds us in good step also.
Just emptied my bank account out and have backed us to make the 8.
And what about LT's mark??? Yeah, let's just sweep that under the Titanic.

What was he right about?

And Majak is not an AFL player

That we shouldn't just gift players games with no repercussions on poor performance.

Majak needs time at the level with decent delivery.

I'd prefer to play Maj than Waite who is a mercenary.

That we shouldn't just gift players games with no repercussions on poor performance.

Majak needs time at the level with decent delivery.

I'd prefer to play Maj than Waite who is a mercenary.

I don't actually think our fowards have much chance but I agree. Maj did nothing but we still managed to get 2 goals directly from him in a bare handful of touches when the game was still actually alive.

Too many big slow forwards down there for mine given our midfield issues. If you can't get it in clean and fast then talls aren't great. Majak at least has the ability to sit on someones head if we need to bomb it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back