FTA-TV Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol that wife ****** up bad.

I hope he rains down hell on her. What a ****.
Yeah, but Helen is also a bitch, what a gossiping old hag. Do you reckon Rachael is murdered by those two guys? This whole show makes no sense, and they've provided very little clues along the way as to wtf is going on.

Also, why would the wife be jealous of a previously dead person? I mean seriously, cmon

Yeah, but Helen is also a bitch, what a gossiping old hag. Do you reckon Rachael is murdered by those two guys? This whole show makes no sense, and they've provided very little clues along the way as to wtf is going on.

Also, why would the wife be jealous of a previously dead person? I mean seriously, cmon
Yeah but we knew Helen was a gossipy bitch. I bet you that wife knew it too, she did it on purpose to get back at him.

I have no idea tbh. I'm not sure why they took her in the first place. Probably did kill her.

OK, I have to admit something - is anyone else feeling the same as me? This show is just going too slow. Not much seems to be happening, the clues don't really go too far. I will stick with it but my patience is thinning.........if anyone has watched ahead, please tell me it does get better

I reckon she'll disappear like Caleb did as soon as she's in danger.

Also reckon the guy's formula to predict where the 'returned' will show up will lead to Maggie trying to find her mother.

If your trust wikipedia, it may have been rompingwins though.

It shares plot devices (suicide lover gets pregnant with ex just one example). It is a pale imitation of Les Revenants.

Also reckon the guy's formula to predict where the 'returned' will show up will lead to Maggie trying to find her mother.

Or they'll just forget about the whole formula thing by the next episode and have everyone turn straight up in the town...

Or they'll just forget about the whole formula thing by the next episode and have everyone turn straight up in the town...
lol yeah

Not sure how long this show is gonna last, still enough for me to stick around but I'm aware it has a very short use by date.

Some pretty shoddy acting in that episode, the end gave it a bit more juice though.

It shares plot devices (suicide lover gets pregnant with ex just one example). It is a pale imitation of Les Revenants.
I have a great love of European movies, but a very narrow field, and only when they get it really right.

Just the way their versions of stories are "Hollywoodised".

The Opening Episode of Les Revenants, I nearly wept. Was overcome with the quality.

I reckon she'll disappear like Caleb did as soon as she's in danger.

Nice to see they addressed that at least.

Story is getting more and more ridiculous. Hundreds of these people have turned up, seemingly all over the state, and still the only feds that know about it are the army guys that showed up with provisions, and even then they only know because the jilted sheriff tipped them off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching the second season of this? Seems to have improved.

In the most recent episode the town coroner is mentioned frequently but never actually appears. I'm wondering if it'll turn out to be someone important...
I am watching the second season , recorded last nights , and will watch tonight. BUT! It is starting to get a little out of hand and to a point of being silly. I have no idea where this will end up , but my fear is it will turn into LOST, which I lasted about six episodes of the 1st season let alone the whole series .

ha ha there is dead people everywhere, the sherriff is the only one who trusts nobody , even his mongrel dead mother , and his deputy is killing his bully brother every second day.

This could turn into a comedy.

We now have the government involved and the immigration agent who is a main character is dead now too.

So I see this thing going to crap I'm afraid.

I hope not, but where else can it go , when it was first advertised I thought ooh this looks good and spooky and something with some quality. But you have to have an end. If you don't, and I don't reckon the producers have one, well you wind up with LOST. That was real s**t.

Mama should have stayed dead when she got killed at the red wedding!

Yeah.... nah.

I've given up on the show.

I've had episode 4 on my computer for a while now, and with the influx of shows coming out, I can barely keep up with them let alone Resurrection.

I've been keeping half an eye on this show as the Mrs watches it and my god is it slow paced. Nearly at the end of season one and still have nfi what's going on. Oh wow, another person died and came back. And everybody is still shocked! :rolleyes:

The whole town will be dead and resurrected by the end of season two...

I've been keeping half an eye on this show as the Mrs watches it and my god is it slow paced. Nearly at the end of season one and still have nfi what's going on. Oh wow, another person died and came back. And everybody is still shocked! :rolleyes:

The whole town will be dead and resurrected by the end of season two...
You could be right. Trying tonight , but it could be my last , recorded it yesterday. Getting like LOST.

I had 3 episodes banked up and deleted them on the weekend.

I really just don't care. Will check back in on this thread from time to time to see if there's an answer to it all. But if not, it's not like I'm going to waste anymore time.

I had 3 episodes banked up and deleted them on the weekend.

I really just don't care. Will check back in on this thread from time to time to see if there's an answer to it all. But if not, it's not like I'm going to waste anymore time.
Watched Mondays and figured that the writers are working on two things. One is how to end the stupid thing, and the other is what can we do next to suck in the idiots and turn this into a non story with no answer or ending. Its like Dallas bringing back the dead saying it was all a dream. I hope to hell it finishes because series three would be not watched. It just shows how we audiences are cheated to the limit with crap sold as quality. Of course that's what a lot of music is like these days, fraudulent and crappy and sucks in kids. I like good stories, and good tunes. Not noise and boy bands .

What's the deal with this show? They played half a season, stopped for a couple of weeks, showed two episodes and pulled it again. I just watched episode 9 on seven plus, wiki says 13 episodes in total but whichever US channel this is on is really screwing with it badly. I could understand thanksgiving/christmas breaks but the scheduling doesn't match that, it is just all over the place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back