Competition Retail Logo of the Fortnight - Round 4 - Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

125627_87c2e3ae3e4404b6d7af0673e661678f.png

logo by Bryce_Jersey17

First of all, congratulations to Maxwell110 for being the first consecutive victor in RLotF with his victory in Round 3 - Car Manufacturer and earning the right to choose this week's retail theme, which is a bank.

Now, on to the main event. Welcome to the fourth edition of Retail Logo of the Fortnight. I'll be your host.

Each fortnight, contestants are given a basic design brief and are then to create a logo for a fictional retail store that they have invented. The brief would be something like "A Pet Shop" and users would come up with their own name, own brand and own identity. "Akkap's Cats and Dogs", "Stormy's Pets" or "Dylan's Fish Bowl" and each can have their own unique colours, styles, etc, etc. It's completely open-ended and up to the designer. This round will be a Bank.

The winner of this round gets to choose the design brief for the next round.

There is one rule - all artwork must be made by you. Drawing inspiration from other pieces of work is fine, so long as you draw everything yourself and give credit where credit is due.

Entries must be posted in this thread. I'm not fussed about entry size or presentation. Present it however you think looks best. I'll have this open for a week and then I'll run a poll for another week.

Best of luck,

Competition host,
Stewart2Austin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back