News Return Richmond's Colour. BLK UNDER ADMINISTRATION

If we didn't have BLK, who should we use?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Addidas for sure .. or nike. But i think those bigger brands look for top teams/brands and at the moment were not right there just yet.

Nike is gonna be hard to get imo
Adidas would be a good grab, all our training gear will look like fed square which isn't really an issue but they like to play around
Puma would be perfect, they do everything right. Material is perfect along with training gear etc
ISC are not the greatest, they seem to be getting worse each year which isn't good.
New Balance are brillant just look at the Liverpool and Melbourne demons gear.

Adidas would be a good grab, all our training gear will look like fed square which isn't really an issue but they like to play around
Puma would be perfect, they do everything right. Material is perfect along with training gear etc
ISC are not the greatest, they seem to be getting worse each year which isn't good.
Only problem with adidas is they've managed to stuff up both their teams home jumpers with essendons straight sash and hawthorns fangs. Nike would be an easy get, should we belt Carlton R1.

Only problem with adidas is they've managed to stuff up both their teams home jumpers with essendons straight sash and hawthorns fangs. Nike would be an easy get, should we belt Carlton R1.
Cody reckons they're out of the afl after 2017

Looking at your picture examples ,New Balance and Pumas kits look the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the issue is withe style, but the colour

Your right ST . I was just trying to role revenue raising, fan engagement, jumper profile & promotion in for good measure...:)

This was posted by Groupie_ earlier when the clash jumper first came out (2003 jumper vs new 2015 clash)
199733_cfdcc06b7d53e8d407743539f5885e8c.jpg

Just looking at this again, that yellow in our 2003 jumper is perfect. We need to bring back this exact yellow. Should have never changed.

The faded yellow and black is a disgrace

396635.jpg

Side note, on the back of our jumper how good would it be if we scrapped the busy look of the sash with white numbers, and instead just had yellow numbers? I'm not sure what the AFL's policy on number colours are but if RFC wanted it bad enough no doubt we could get it.

The plain black with yellow numbers looks bloody mean and menacing.

Richmond_2001_2.gif

Color shade aside I actually reckon the quality of BLk is pretty decent , nike have always been an ordinary afl merch vendor, restricted lines as they clearly hate being caught out with surplus stocks .
You should see the Pies own brand star , my mate always wears his polo , and I swear it looks straight off the racks at best and less , ours is 5000% better .
I agree though the jumper should be same shade of black as polo

Back