News Return Richmond's Colour. BLK UNDER ADMINISTRATION

If we didn't have BLK, who should we use?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Canterbury do the NZ All Blacks jerseys, don't they?

(EDIT: Looks like Adidas. Anyway, whoever does the ABs. )

Canterbury do the NZ All Blacks jerseys, don't they?

(EDIT: Looks like Adidas. Anyway, whoever does the ABs. )
They made a doco on their world cup jersey; used a fabric that went into space suits and managed to find a way to dye it to the darkest shade of black they have done.

I got a 2016 Home jumper for christmas:
1071_1523926464566561_697129100705783449_n.jpg

11226915_1523926477899893_2748800178420287996_n.jpg

and here's all my Richmond purchases from 2015:
IMG_4024.JPG

The club staying silent on this matter is alarming. Do they actually give a fu*k that our colours are grey and light cream because of the cheapo company that is BLK sport? lol

Adelaide on the other hand listens to their fans and brought back the full hoops after everyone complained about the sidepanel. imo wrong colours is a bigger problem than some side panel. I would like to see the club come out and say that they're doing all they can to fix the issue..

RFC_Official

Looked at pics on aflphotos.com.au of our games in the 2015 nob cup. The pre season guernsey looked an acceptable colour, far less faded than what was put out in the actual 2015 season.

How do you actually stuff up the real thing after getting the pre season right :drunk: ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked at pics on aflphotos.com.au of our games in the 2015 nob cup. The pre season guernsey looked an acceptable colour, far less faded than what was put out in the actual 2015 season.

How do you actually stuff up the real thing after getting the pre season right :drunk: ?

The players aren't issued new jumpers for every match as far as I know.
They probably fade in the wash because they are crap.
It's a joke just how light they are compared to the shorts.
BLK should be ashamed.

The players aren't issued new jumpers for every match as far as I know.
They probably fade in the wash because they are crap.
It's a joke just how light they are compared to the shorts.
BLK should be ashamed.
we get new jumpers for the entire season .

they were faded round 1 when we first played lol nothing to do with wash just BLK's material

So every week the players get brand new, unworn jumpers?
I didn't know that.
lol what, i mean we get one set of home jumpers for the whole year

was just saying they were faded in round 1 to begin with and in the sun in round 2 vs footscray they looked even worse

lol what, i mean we get one set of home jumpers for the whole year

was just saying they were faded in round 1 to begin with and in the sun in round 2 vs footscray they looked even worse

Oh right! Got ya.
Yeah it's terrible, the yellow is more like a cream and the black is charcoal.
I can't stand it.

Back