Revenge of the..

Remove this Banner Ad

ATO is the super easy play here, my company has dealt with them and theyre ruthless, they'll love getting their hands on this guy

It'll be as simple as a phone call, give them the info of his business and what hes doing, and they'll do the rest

Also a spite quit on the way out. Maybe ask him for payment on Friday, if he refuses tell him you'll need it Saturday after work, he'll probably agree because hes a dirt bag, then dont show up obv

Have a friend drive to work one night at closing time, as you both are stepping outside he speeds to the door and you pull him out of the way of the speeding car saving his life and he has to pay up.

If he doesn't, turn him into glass vase and smash him onto the ground thus killing him.

A mate of my mine was in a similar situation, he is a painter and was working for this guy who owed him about 2 weeks worth of wages. He was then told there was no more work and he would not pay my mate what he was owed.

So he went to bunnings where the owner had a trade account and because my mate had bought stuff on the account before the staff knew him well. So he went to the store and bought pretty much the equivilant of his wages owed in paint, charged it to the company and then started up his own business.

He never heard from the owner again.

Last edited:
Do you know where the cash is kept?
If so, just take it.

It's not theft if it's money owed to you.
Exactly. Which is why I can do a favour for a friend, and then when he's not looking take the money I'm "owed" from his wallet at my discretion. Completely legal.

Just call Fair Work Aust and let them **** with him, they'll do more damage than a new set of tyres will.

Or... Today Tonight or ACA!!!

you don't want to piss off Tracy Grimshaw!!

Do you know where the cash is kept?
If so, just take it.

It's not theft if it's money owed to you.

OJ Simpson had the same philosophy trying to retrieve his own memorabilia

And he went to prison for it.

start a hashtag campaign.

#standbymylostwages

#putoutyourtaxreturns

#illridewithyoutothebanktogetmyfnmoney

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reverse the wires connected to his fuel gauge and temperature gauge in his car.

When he starts his car he will think he needs to fill up and when he fills up it will look like his car is overheating.

Apologies for the long intro.. thread topic is at the bottom in bold if you can't be bothered reading.

I picked up a second job as a delivery driver last week. Been working for six hours after my real job finishes each day, only for the boss to continually tell me that I'll be getting paid "tomorrow". It's been 7 days now and I've put $140 worth of fuel into my car. It's a cash in hand job and there is no such thing as 'payday' for the staff.

Found out tonight that the other delivery driver (he started there three days before me) gets paid after every shift. The cook in the kitchen knows the boss through mutual friends and took the job because they mentioned the boss needed a hand at the restaurant. He told me he doesn't ever get paid (he is very meek, works there four nights a week and doesn't want to say anything for fear of ruining the relationship he has with the boss's friends). The boss is a severe racist and yells at all the staff constantly about minor things (how to sweep, mop etc). I get the impression there is a high staff turnover.

If I'm not paid at the end of tomorrow night's shift I shall cut my losses (can't call Fair Work Australia due to the nature of my pay) and have my revenge. One way or another.. Only thing is I'm stuck.. Short of robbing the till for my rightful earnings (which will end up with a visit from the police as he has my address), I can't really think of anything besides slashing his car tyres or not turning up for work on Saturday night when he needs all the drivers he can get.

I am not normally a person who enjoys or sets out to take revenge on others, but I'm at the end of my tether with this parasite. Any advice would be appreciated.

What are some of your best revenge moments? How did they make you feel at the time? How do you feel about them now?

EDIT* - Keen to hear more of your stories and experiences, rather than a whole thread devoted to solving my problem. Cheers though!

You have 2 options in life.

Fcuk or be fcuked.

Choose carefully.

Torch the joint and watch it burn to the ground...all of it.

That's true revenge.

Call his parents, they won't have a bar of this and drive him right over to apologize and hand over the money.

Apologies for the long intro.. thread topic is at the bottom in bold if you can't be bothered reading.

I picked up a second job as a delivery driver last week. Been working for six hours after my real job finishes each day, only for the boss to continually tell me that I'll be getting paid "tomorrow". It's been 7 days now and I've put $140 worth of fuel into my car. It's a cash in hand job and there is no such thing as 'payday' for the staff.

Found out tonight that the other delivery driver (he started there three days before me) gets paid after every shift. The cook in the kitchen knows the boss through mutual friends and took the job because they mentioned the boss needed a hand at the restaurant. He told me he doesn't ever get paid (he is very meek, works there four nights a week and doesn't want to say anything for fear of ruining the relationship he has with the boss's friends). The boss is a severe racist and yells at all the staff constantly about minor things (how to sweep, mop etc). I get the impression there is a high staff turnover.

If I'm not paid at the end of tomorrow night's shift I shall cut my losses (can't call Fair Work Australia due to the nature of my pay) and have my revenge. One way or another.. Only thing is I'm stuck.. Short of robbing the till for my rightful earnings (which will end up with a visit from the police as he has my address), I can't really think of anything besides slashing his car tyres or not turning up for work on Saturday night when he needs all the drivers he can get.

I am not normally a person who enjoys or sets out to take revenge on others, but I'm at the end of my tether with this parasite. Any advice would be appreciated.

What are some of your best revenge moments? How did they make you feel at the time? How do you feel about them now?

EDIT* - Keen to hear more of your stories and experiences, rather than a whole thread devoted to solving my problem. Cheers though!
You are obviously a FOOL!

Some of the suggestions in here are a little scary (jokes or not). So the plan is:-

Unleash the ATO on him & let those hounds sink their claws in deep.

You don't get arrested, other people don't get stuffed over and the owner gets reamed by the ATO.
Owner hopefully learns his lesson for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back