Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my old time favs.
Still remember the looks from my son when I was playing Rainin' Blood on Guitar Hero and was 'singing' along.

Hey Demonalke

That's fantastic. I'm a bit of a closet country music fan, or more 'alt country', so I love this stuff. I went to Nashville some years ago, and (with friends) worked our way through the 'honky tonks' (bars and live music venues) in the main street. There are about 15-20 of them, with different performers playing every 2 hours or so, every day from about 10 a.m. to late. Its an amazing experience, and you see some terrific stuff. Loved it. My only regret is that I didn't buy a pair of cowboy boots while there. In between the honky tonks are shops selling the most amazing, and often ridiculously decorated, boots.

Hey Demonalke

That's fantastic. I'm a bit of a closet country music fan, or more 'alt country', so I love this stuff. I went to Nashville some years ago, and (with friends) worked our way through the 'honky tonks' (bars and live music venues) in the main street. There are about 15-20 of them, with different performers playing every 2 hours or so, every day from about 10 a.m. to late. Its an amazing experience, and you see some terrific stuff. Loved it. My only regret is that I didn't buy a pair of cowboy boots while there. In between the honky tonks are shops selling the most amazing, and often ridiculously decorated, boots.
Hey Vicky Park,

It sounds like a great experience, I am very jealous. Too see people performing their craft in that type of environment is a privilege even if the genre of music is not to the individuals exact taste. Country is not something I would listen to often, Alt country or other genres with a slice of country is more my go but I would still love to hit up the Nashville scene, then head south for some New Orleans blues (of which I have also heard good things). I don't like reading about regrets although it sounds like the experience was 100x worth any pair of boots would have been, maybe BF could raise some funds to ship over a genuine pair of boots from Nashville? MG?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back