Remove this Banner Ad

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Wouldn't of needed this thread if we didn't sack malthouse. Lel bucks cant coach, sack eddie.

Or something

BlackWhiteBlood

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49er, SFGiants, Mapel Leafs
but who would be left to post in the forum?
easy just stay on topic...,

the way this forum goes some days we will soon be blaming Buckley for the assassination of both Abe Lincoln and JFK

Ricky90

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Technically I believe it's a theory until it's proven to be true 100% of the time. That is, a group of hypotheses have accumulated with the same or similar outcome that every thread comes to a halt when Buckley or Malthouse is mentioned. I support this. But just that Lumumba has already been mentioned refutes the claim that it is a law because it claims that some threads end in Lumumba (as well as some threads ending in bringing back Brad Dick), not so much that every thread ends with Malthouse vs Buckley (even though Lumumba; Malthouse and Buckley; bringing back Brad) can all coexist in the one thread.

And to prove that Malthouse vs Buckley has been mentioned in every thread, we'd have to find someone who has posted in every thread since the deal was announced in July 2009(?).

So where is TD when you need him?

Bring_Back_Brad

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brad Dick finished this year with an average of 3.9 goals per game I think.
Body held up well he had a minor soft tissue injury that kept him out for a few weeks near the of the year.
Ready for AFL again, Don't be surprised to see him on the rookie list next year.

Brad Dick finished this year with an average of 3.9 goals per game I think.
Body held up well he had a minor soft tissue injury that kept him out for a few weeks near the of the year.
Ready for AFL again, Don't be surprised to see him on the rookie list next year.
Do you have a picture of him having coffee with Bucks?

And Wooljay's Law is that the longer the discussion of any topic on Collingwood BF goes for, the more like BBB will appear and advocate for the bringing back of Brad Dick as a solution.

s**t law - you forgot to mention Cloke has to be moved to the backline as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DuckToaster

Maynards #1 fan
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
s**t law - you forgot to mention Cloke has to be moved to the backline as well.
Compromise and just have cloke and Ben Reid stay at opposite ends for the entire game. Two quarters as a forward two as a defender. Job done! A team of swing men... That don't swing. Mind = blown.

TheWoodsOf72

All Australian
May 13, 2009
Elsternwick
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
German National Soccer Team
It's another let's bash Harry thread, jee wiz when will it stop.
Harry who?
Michael-Caine-at-the-Peni-001.jpg

Back