Official Club Stuff Richmond Membership Thread 2016 - TARGET 75,000

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be upping the number of memberships I buy from 3 to 4 next year. I finally got the missus on the Tiger bandwagon, she's even going through the initiation process (she was more shattered than I was after losing the EF to LOLnorf and it was actually me who had to try and raise her spirits - normally, it's always been the other way around). :D

I'll be upping the number of memberships I buy from 3 to 4 next year. I finally got the missus on the Tiger bandwagon, she's even going through the initiation process (she was more shattered than I was after losing the EF to LOLnorf and it was actually me who had to try and raise her spirits - normally, it's always been the other way around). :D
dOJt6XZlQw8qQ.gif

I'm in the same boat........been married for a year and with my lady for nearly 10 years, whenever she was asked who she followed she would always answer "no-one really, my family goes for Carlton so I supported them when younger but now I'm not really that interested).

It's been a long drawn out process but I've finally got her to the point where she answers "Richmond" without hesitation and even knows half the list so I'm going to get her a membership this year for sure.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was her obsession with Rance......if he wasn't such a churchie I'd be a bit concerned if she ever got the chance to meet him haha.

I'm in the same boat........been married for a year and with my lady for nearly 10 years, whenever she was asked who she followed she would always answer "no-one really, my family goes for Carlton so I supported them when younger but now I'm not really that interested).

It's been a long drawn out process but I've finally got her to the point where she answers "Richmond" without hesitation and even knows half the list so I'm going to get her a membership this year for sure.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was her obsession with Rance......if he wasn't such a churchie I'd be a bit concerned if she ever got the chance to meet him haha.

My love for Rance makes me question even my sexuality around him, let alone your wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great guy Cain, know him well. Good to see he is still with the club.

Currently a business marketing student, any idea how I could get in contact with Cain to possibly do some work experience, could think of nothing better than combining my 2 passions of the Richmond Football Club and a career in marketing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A rivalry with Collingwood that actually makes money for the club- I like.

Think we'll leave the Hawks for dead this year and really give pies a scare.
We won't beat the Pies
Every time we get close, McChins pulls a shifty to pull ahead again
We probably beat them for legitimate numbers last year

We won't beat the Pies
Every time we get close, McChins pulls a shifty to pull ahead again
We probably beat them for legitimate numbers last year
Like when we beat them in attendance this year and they tried giving out free tickets to their final home games only to still get beaten by us (they had an 8-2 start compared to our 2-4 and game in tassie) :oops: . if we started 8-2 we'd be 75k by round 10 lol

how embarressements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all. Im a Maurice Rioli member so that I get the finals and grand final guarantee but if we make it to the Grand Final I would want 2 tickets. Can I buy 2 memberships in my name or do they have to be different.
2014-09-18-12-05-36--86278675.jpeg

Aish is a dud and they overpayed for Treloar. We'll have Wines next year anyway, we'll just have him

Nostradumbass

Sorry to inform you ... Wines is locked at Colingwood. It was a done deal in June this year. Just a formality

Hey all. Im a Maurice Rioli member so that I get the finals and grand final guarantee but if we make it to the Grand Final I would want 2 tickets. Can I buy 2 memberships in my name or do they have to be different.
You can get 2 memberships under your name, I did this for the 3121 membership the past couple of years
Switched to the Inner Sanctum for next year which already includes 2 GF tickets

You can get 2 memberships under your name, I did this for the 3121 membership the past couple of years
Switched to the Inner Sanctum for next year which already includes 2 GF tickets
Thanks, you ever have any troubles at the gate? What if I bring a chick and I have a man name? lol

quick question - so i got the free upgrade to gen. ad. home games from my tiger insider last year and cant find how to downgrade back to tiger insider? does anyone know of a way online or will i just have to ring them?

inb4 not a real supporter - i usually use my friends mcc guest pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back