Official Club Stuff Richmond Membership Thread 2016 - TARGET 75,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks! Yes I meant for game day.

And yes it's sold out but got a call this morning about a couple places opening up - was after 2 x memberships.

I don't think you can go wrong which ever way you decide. I'm from Tas too & we have 3121. I really enjoy the experience... all the best with it:thumbsu:

I don't think you can go wrong which ever way you decide. I'm from Tas too & we have 3121. I really enjoy the experience... all the best with it:thumbsu:
Thanks TJ :)

I think what's kind of tipping my decision is the JDM ticket as well $290 of value right there. And if the inner sanctum area is a little less packed id probably be inclined to swing that way I think. Oh! And the extra 3 match briefings. Tough choice!

I think what's kind of tipping my decision is the JDM ticket as well $290 of value right there. And if the inner sanctum area is a little less packed id probably be inclined to swing that way I think. Oh! And the extra 3 match briefings. Tough choice!

No worries & incase I haven't said it ...Welcome to the Tigers BF board. There's always room for more Tiger heads, Hope you have fun here :thumbsu::)

Upgraded to 16 game Premiership circle in the Ponsford for 2016 and signed up my girlfriend who's from Indonesia. She picked Hawthorn at first but I told her that was a deal breaker and it didn't take her long to fall in love with the Tiges after watching them live Still waiting for them to try and find 2 seats together for us.

Hi Rezza Tiger – you are in luck. Premiership Circle Ponsford is the only Level 2 area in the ground where we have seats available.

You can email ssmith@richmondfc.com.au and get this sorted immediately. Sam manages our reserved seats so she can help anyone with any enquiries they may have about seating. Cheers.

Hi Rezza Tiger – you are in luck. Premiership Circle Ponsford is the only Level 2 area in the ground where we have seats available.

You can email ssmith@richmondfc.com.au and get this sorted immediately. Sam manages our reserved seats so she can help anyone with any enquiries they may have about seating. Cheers.
Stig how is the reserve seats sales for next year compared to this year? Do we have more bays to sell?

Stig how is the reserve seats sales for next year compared to this year? Do we have more bays to sell?

Hey theflea, sales are going well. We expect the reserved bays to be full this season for a combination of reasons. We were ranked number 1 for total attendances across the competition last year so more supporters are realising that to get a good seat, they are best to buy one for the season. Premiership Circle members will also be able to put their seats up for re-sell when they can’t attend games in 2016. This adds value as there might be a game or two where members can get some money back if they can’t attend. The 70,000 member upgrade campaign in 2015 was also a huge success and we have a significant number of members who have chosen to maintain their upgrade for 2016. This will see most of the remaining seats taken and will also see Maurice Rioli Club, tiers 1 & 2 both sold out for the very first time. Cheers.

Our club is going from strength to strength but shouldn't be contributing to these minnows through the equilisation fund:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...e-2-million-loss/story-e6frf3e3-1227604334040

They should merge with Norf as they once tried to buy them.
I'd rather be fisted by Rebel Wilson than help these scum
Its only going to get worse too, can't imagine their new Career One sponsorship is worth more than the Mars one, plus they will struggle to win a game next year so membership and gate revenue will drop through the floor.
Dreaming if they thing they will be able to stay under the $5m debt ceiling before the AFL takes over

Its only going to get worse too, can't imagine their new Career One sponsorship is worth more than the Mars one, plus they will struggle to win a game next year so membership and gate revenue will drop through the floor.
Dreaming if they thing they will be able to stay under the $5m debt ceiling before the AFL takes over

Visy replaced with a food court cleaner

Mars replaced with a second rate jobs website

Pratts closing the purse

They are ****ed

Hey theflea, sales are going well. We expect the reserved bays to be full this season for a combination of reasons. We were ranked number 1 for total attendances across the competition last year so more supporters are realising that to get a good seat, they are best to buy one for the season. Premiership Circle members will also be able to put their seats up for re-sell when they can’t attend games in 2016. This adds value as there might be a game or two where members can get some money back if they can’t attend. The 70,000 member upgrade campaign in 2015 was also a huge success and we have a significant number of members who have chosen to maintain their upgrade for 2016. This will see most of the remaining seats taken and will also see Maurice Rioli Club, tiers 1 & 2 both sold out for the very first time. Cheers.

Hey Stig, how do you access a PC members seat that's up for sale? Or maybe you can suggest another alternative to this.. Country/Interstate member (also Rioli club member) with 5 game access. Because of the distance I'm lucky to get to a single game each year. When I try to get and pay for best available premium seats through Ticketek, usually have to sit in s**t nosebleed seats. Last time it was 2nd from the very top, behind the goals in the southern stand. Each time it seems to get worse. Hardly makes the trip worthwhile. Is there anything that caters for members like me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Stig, how do you access a PC members seat that's up for sale? Or maybe you can suggest another alternative to this.. Country/Interstate member (also Rioli club member) with 5 game access. Because of the distance I'm lucky to get to a single game each year. When I try to get and pay for best available premium seats through Ticketek, usually have to sit in s**t nosebleed seats. Last time it was 2nd from the very top, behind the goals in the southern stand. Each time it seems to get worse. Hardly makes the trip worthwhile. Is there anything that caters for members like me?

Hey tigerwill, it's a good question. As of 2016, members who enter their barcode into Ticketek will be able to see the level 2 seats that members have put up for sale. This is the perfect solution for this particular situation as it provides members who might only come a couple of times a year, the chance to upgrade to one of the best seats if they want. It also ensures that Richmond reserved bays remain largely Richmond areas. Cheers.

Hey tigerwill, it's a good question. As of 2016, members who enter their barcode into Ticketek will be able to see the level 2 seats that members have put up for sale. This is the perfect solution for this particular situation as it provides members who might only come a couple of times a year, the chance to upgrade to one of the best seats if they want. It also ensures that Richmond reserved bays remain largely Richmond areas. Cheers.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It will certainly provide some solution.

Mate in all seriousness go with the 3121. The club should move the seating to punt road end or wing side of the crowd where its all Richmond. If you want to sit in area thats supposed to be Richmond but filled with away supporters every home game we have get inner sanctum, 3121 is much better and cheaper .

Mate in all seriousness go with the 3121. The club should move the seating to punt road end or wing side of the crowd where its all Richmond. If you want to sit in area thats supposed to be Richmond but filled with away supporters every home game we have get inner sanctum, 3121 is much better and cheaper .

What room is vacant at the PRO and what seating is free for inner sanctum to move there? There is a reasons it's there

Fun fact

Ninthmond the pretender club with its bandwagon supporters, off three successive EF defeats, has more auto renewal members than the genuine top four uber club Carlton had for the entire 2015 season

Just sayin....

I was extremely worried about upgrading my seating to ponsford stand level 2 from punt road boundary last year but was pleasantly surprised. Only Richmond supporters in sight, extremely vocal and active people around myself, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic view, especially when the punt road end go up as one! We as a club last year had a minimum of 35000 at every single home game so no matter where you sit there will always be plenty of other faithful around you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun fact

Ninthmond the pretender club with its bandwagon supporters, off three successive EF defeats, has more auto renewal members than the genuine top four uber club Carlton had for the entire 2015 season

Just sayin....

Fifthmond now. Pinching someone else's line:

We are working 9 to 5.

I was extremely worried about upgrading my seating to ponsford stand level 2 from punt road boundary last year but was pleasantly surprised. Only Richmond supporters in sight, extremely vocal and active people around myself, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic view, especially when the punt road end go up as one! We as a club last year had a minimum of 35000 at every single home game so no matter where you sit there will always be plenty of other faithful around you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fair enough I'm not a fan of it though and won't get that membership again.

Thanks mate good to hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back