GWS [H] - Win
Carlton [H] - Win
St Kilda [A] - Win
Fremantle [H] - 50/50
Hawthorn [A] - Lose
Adelaide [A] - Win
Gold Coast [H] - Win
Collingwood [A] - Win
Essendon [A] - Win (50/50 if bans are over)
North Melbourne [H] - 50/50

That gives us 12-14 x should wins, 4-6 x 50/50s and 4 losses. Which should mean around 15-16 wins and a decent chance at Top 4.
If we play like we did in the 2nd half of the year (or better) then we should easily be able to win most/all of those 50/50s and push for 16+ wins.

Carlton [A] - Win
W Bulldogs [H] - Win
Brisbane [A] - Win
Melbourne [H] - Win
Geelong [H] - Lose
North [A] - Lose
Collingwood [H] - 50/50
Port Adelaide [A] - Lose
Essendon [H] - 50/50
Fremantle [A] - Lose
West Coast [H] - Win
Sydney [A] - Lose
GWS [H] - Win
Carlton [H] - Win
St Kilda [A] - Win
Fremantle [H] - 50/50
Hawthorn [A] - Lose
Adelaide [A] - 50/50
Gold Coast [H] - Win
Collingwood [A] - 50/50
Essendon [A] - 50/50
North Melbourne [H] - 50/50

I get 9 "should" wins, and that's inculding our bogey side Carlton twice! Tough draw, but a good, fair draw. If we are going to win a final, we'll make it comfortably.

The meltdown on the main board is outa control about Richmond, some hawk flog keeps crapping on about attendances totally ignoring the fact they we only played carlton and Collingwood once in 2014, the port supporters are cracking the shits we have more Friday nighters than them, west coast fans, Essendon fans all getting in on the 'crack the shits ' about richmonds draw. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So exciting!
So many games I actually want to go too!
If we happen to have a bad year and miss finals I will be very disappointed if Hardwick gets the sack.
It is this exact reason we are 35 years without success and I think standing by a guy that has each year seen a improvement (last year winning 9 in a row) showed something even more special to me) would be a bigger statement than getting rid of him!

The meltdown on the main board is outa control about Richmond, some hawk flog keeps crapping on about attendances totally ignoring the fact they we only played carlton and Collingwood once in 2014, the port supporters are cracking the shits we have more Friday nighters than them, west coast fans, Essendon fans all getting in on the 'crack the shits ' about richmonds draw. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
link? i cant find it

2 times in Adelaide

filepicker%2FQ9rrprgQiSNKRRqpWh3v_winning_charlie_sheen_.jpg

What you are seeing TT is the average minnow supporter realises that the AFL has taken notice that the once sleeping Tiger is now awake and that the tiger also has a 12" utensil. Wait till we finally turn the corner completely and start winning finals. Clubs will be clambering to play us so we will get the pie treatment of staying at the G and playing Friday nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly mate, look forward to seeing you again, still the VFL.
Sorry Baz i dont remember asking for your opinion.

Simply happy to get to see the Tigers twice live for the year

I'm stoked we get to play Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon twice. The crowds will be amazing.

I'm tipping a 6-1 or 7-0 start, the loss being against North but hoping we can turn things around against them finally.

Got a feeling it will be a good season. It will mean a tougher draw in 2016 when we'll be ready to take it up to the best.

Bloody geelong supporters whinging they dont get a "big" club at KP. add another 20k seats and allow 10000 opposition members to come along and sure you can have it. Karnts want to have their cake and eat it too.

No ******* around this year early though. Need to make those early games count. Win enough games early and momentum will carry us through a tough end to the season which is precisely what any team needs leading up to finals. MUST win those early games.......................MUST

Nice response, made my afternoon with a laugh. it's just that you haven't earnt what you have been given but then again you did take Chaplain of our hands which we are forever grateful.
Don't have to earn it, (we have to a degree as we are at least competitive again) ... Just a mildly competitive Richmond will make more money than most clubs in the league for the afl and the afl realises this.

The afl will not make money scheduling n0rf or port to play 7 Friday night games

Happy with the draw, the double up games aren't as hard as they could have been, no trip to Geelong, disappointed with the 2 games at North home grounds, surely the AFL could have put Hawthorn v Carlton at Etihad instead, but it's much the same playing a home game at the other teams ground. Hopefully it's just a warm up game for finals rather than another must win clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back