Universal Love Richmond Board Introductions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

We just wanted to set up a thread that new posters can use to intro themselves to the board if they so choose. This board is meant to be a really friendly and helpful place and we want new posters to feel a part of it. I hope everyone here will make them feel welcome.

New Richmond posters, feel free to introduce yourselves - anything will do even if it's just to say hello. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Given that it is also the off-season, established posters can re-introduce themselves if they choose so.

All the best,

Richmond Mod Team
#gotiges

Hello all, I am a new Richmond supporter from Queensland. Glad that the Tigers are playing two games in Queensland this year, I will be at both! Really enjoying getting the inside word on the club from this board, and the discussions between the long serving supporters , which help me to learn more about the club's history and culture.

Hello all, I am a new Richmond supporter from Queensland. Glad that the Tigers are playing two games in Queensland this year, I will be at both! Really enjoying getting the inside word on the club from this board, and the discussions between the long serving supporters , which help me to learn more about the club's history and culture.

Welcome pandaman!
If you need any information or help, feel free to PM me anytime.
Hope you become a long established poster. :)

Welcome to the board! Being Interstate I know how exciting it is to get to see games, very lucky you got 2 this year. :)

Hey all!

I am a Tiger tragic and proud of it. 41 years of age but with a body like a 21 year old Hercules :p. Have a wife and 4 boys, there ages range from 12 years to 3 so they keep me busy and also make me a bit nuts, hence some of my random posts. I will take this opportunity to say thanks to you all, you all make a great community and i am glad to be a part of it.

Welcome pandaman hope you have fun here, pretty good bunch on here and I get the feeling there's a broad range of posters from all walks of life. Definately never boring though, ENJOY !!

P.S I'm Hercules ( Tiger71 ) slightly older bro but quite a few of my muscles have gone south :p;)

Hi all,

I'm a new ticketed member for 2014 (P11, Row A---ecstatic) and my family and I are new to Tigerland. We are originally from the US and came to Australia as PR's in 2010. For work reasons, we've been marooned in Sydney even though our hearts are with Melbourne. We both love AFL and we threw in with GWS as they were new to Australia like us and I liked their sense of community outreach and inclusion. Now that we are finally moving to our spiritual home of Melbourne, we thought long and hard who to barrack for and decided on Richmond, and we couldn't be happier with the team, the Tigerland community, and our seats at the MCG. We also got Row A seats at AAMI for the Storm as well as we enjoy both codes and eschew the whole AFL/NRL bigotry. My wife is a 5'2" hot Latina spitfire, so if you hear someone cursing in Spanish at the MCG for dirty play against the Tigers (or for the Tigers slacking off), come by and introduce yourself! :)

Hi all,

I'm a new ticketed member for 2014 (P11, Row A---ecstatic) and my family and I are new to Tigerland. We are originally from the US and came to Australia as PR's in 2010. For work reasons, we've been marooned in Sydney even though our hearts are with Melbourne. We both love AFL and we threw in with GWS as they were new to Australia like us and I liked their sense of community outreach and inclusion. Now that we are finally moving to our spiritual home of Melbourne, we thought long and hard who to barrack for and decided on Richmond, and we couldn't be happier with the team, the Tigerland community, and our seats at the MCG. We also got Row A seats at AAMI for the Storm as well as we enjoy both codes and eschew the whole AFL/NRL bigotry. My wife is a 5'2" hot Latina spitfire, so if you hear someone cursing in Spanish at the MCG for dirty play against the Tigers (or for the Tigers slacking off), come by and introduce yourself! :)

Welcome

Hrm. It seems as though you were a Carlton cheats supporter and then GWS.

Welcome

Hrm. It seems as though you were a Carlton cheats supporter and then GWS.

When I got off the banana boat in 2010, I had a work colleague and Carlton tragic whose father was friends with Alex Jesaulenko and he did his best to get me into following the Blues. In 2012, not knowing any better I gave them a go as my "Melbourne team" but after they won the flag in week 6 and imploded in what would become Rattner's last season, I knew it wasn't the right move as I hate to see professional athletes act like head cases. I'll cop the blame for that barracking mistake!

When I got off the banana boat in 2010, I had a work colleague and Carlton tragic whose father was friends with Alex Jesaulenko and he did his best to get me into following the Blues. In 2012, not knowing any better I gave them a go as my "Melbourne team" but after they won the flag in week 6 and imploded in what would become Rattner's last season, I knew it wasn't the right move as I hate to see professional athletes act like head cases. I'll cop the blame for that barracking mistake!

No more supporting Carltank or GWS ok? You're a Tiger !

Don%27t_forget_you%27re_here_forever.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the hell is this site going to catch up with IE11 so that tags and replies etc work properly !!!!!!!
An update is coming!!
However IE is crap, Chrome or Firefox FTW!!

Hi all,

Row A Level P are amazing seats. Enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back