Meet Up RICHMOND BOARD MEET UP - ROUND 16 V ST KILDA - SUNDAY JULY 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Prepare to be disappointed:)
Nothing disappoints me now days chief. On a serious note say you get a turn out 10 to 20 whatever we all march to the game do we go our separate ways or or is there a way we can stay together and watch the game.

Nothing disappoints me now days chief. On a serious note say you get a turn out 10 to 20 whatever we all march to the game do we go our separate ways or or is there a way we can stay together and watch the game.
Now you're just getting weird man...

Now you're just getting weird man...
Lol why man i just want to know do we stay as a group or go to the game as is wTF.
besides they say bonding is good for you so you might need to try it a little:p
On top of that on me walking stick and pissed i don't think i'll make it to ground by meself :straining::cry:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sucks! First thing I do once I renew my membership is fill out the online form for the WA games...

Watch it at the vic and head to the sports club after ;)
Yeah I meant to, spent all my time working on club sponsorships, my own fault really

I'll just look for a bunch of guys sitting there like this...
images

And don't forget our mods

moe.jpg

I'm a maybe.

It just depends upon how mobile I'm gunna be (docs saying I may need to stay on the crutches for a while longer, and getting on the suds while on the sticks ain't that smart)

I'm a maybe.

It just depends upon how mobile I'm gunna be (docs saying I may need to stay on the crutches for a while longer, and getting on the suds while on the sticks ain't that smart)
Imagine explaining that to the doctor, lost balance on the crutches because I was out drinking with my internet friends:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back