Meet Up RICHMOND BOARD MEET UP - ROUND 16 V ST KILDA - SUNDAY JULY 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a maybe.

It just depends upon how mobile I'm gunna be (docs saying I may need to stay on the crutches for a while longer, and getting on the suds while on the sticks ain't that smart)
You should come 2 old hacks on crutches walking sticks will confuse them all they won't know who is who :D But i have to wait for Leecocks approval :eek::cry:

I'm a maybe.

It just depends upon how mobile I'm gunna be (docs saying I may need to stay on the crutches for a while longer, and getting on the suds while on the sticks ain't that smart)

How mobile? lol, give us a spell. We all know you hoon around on your scooter fining good honest people. I even have proof!

Colin-Furze_1738223c.jpg

Seems strange to have a meet-up before an away game.
My membership gets me into away games, but I would think the majority of posters would just have home game access.
Yes a home game would obviously be preferred, but we really wanted to do it at this venue which means a game at Etihad is probably needed and we only have 2 games this year.
I second your first post also;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a maybe.

Watched Batman earlier today and thought this was appropriate. ;)

I will be going to this establishment on Friday afternoon to taste test the pork knuckle and beer before I bring you guys along haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back