News Richmond Doco: On Track - Documentary on RFC Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Wonder how those at the club who came up with this feel now?
14ecbo6.png

Wonder how those at the club who came up with this feel now?
14ecbo6.png
Filming a bunch of what they did during preseason and putting it together to market the club and provide greater connection with its member base. Yep, I bet they feel really stupid :rolleyes:

Honestly, if anyone thinks there's a correlation between this doco and the results this year, .... well I don't want to insult anyone so I won't say anything more

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Filming a bunch of what they did during preseason and putting it together to market the club and provide greater connection with its member base. Yep, I bet they feel really stupid :rolleyes:

Honestly, if anyone thinks there's a correlation between this doco and the results this year, .... well I don't want to insult anyone so I won't say anything more
We are damned if we do, damned if we don't.

In before 'On Track...for the wooden spoon' jokes. :D

Seriously though, this was always going to happen if we started the season poorly. That being said, I still think it was good for the club to make the video - how the team performs on the field (IMO) shouldn't influence how the club performs in other areas (such as multimedia and marketing). I still think it was a great initiative by the club to try and raise the overall RFC profile as well as trying to find ways to innovate how the public interact with the club.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
The club was too busy shooting movies to even think about training over the pre season

How about we win a ****en game and put the cameras down
Don't worry in Dh dissection this week he says we are turning the corner not far away at all.:) But i'm confused which corner he is talking about.:confused:

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Actions speaks louder than words(videos).

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Actions speaks louder than words(videos).
Business world now day's m8 they do anything for a buck. But if things keep going like they are they will need more then a doco to fill the empty sit's next year not to mention they are already starting to appear empty in a lot of places. I was at the game last week and i thought i was at a Melb vs Freo game in front of 10.000 people was so quite.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Business world now day's m8 they do anything for a buck. But if things keep going like they are they will need more then a doco to fill the empty sit's next year not to mention they are already starting to appear empty in a lot of places. I was at the game last week and i thought i was at a Melb vs Freo game in front of 10.000 people was so quite.
People are getting sick of 30yrs of broken promises.Time to replace the Video camera with a broom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back