News Richmond Doco: On Track - Documentary on RFC Website

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way for those who didn't know: It was Blair Hartley who said "It's the best I've felt after a draft since... 2008"

He was at Port that year and cleaned up. It certainly wasn't a Richmond recruiter talking about our Vickery/Post draft! There probably should have been a short line in the commentary about him coming from Port Adelaide before he said that, as I'm pretty certain a majority of Richmond fans went "huh"? Everything else was very well done though!

Ill be honest, I was really looking forward to it but it didn't quite get there for me. Just a big collection of our already viewed roar vision put together added with a couple of player interviews and footage of our pre-season camp. I like that the club is connecting with its audience and that is does need to be appreciated. As mentioned earlier, having subtitles was a huge plus for me. Maybe I revved myself up too much and had my expectations high. All in all, not bad. But not amazing. Well done to the club being on the front foot with connecting with its audience.
Agreed

By the way for those who didn't know: It was Blair Hartley who said "It's the best I've felt after a draft since... 2008"

He was at Port that year and cleaned up. It certainly wasn't a Richmond recruiter talking about our Vickery/Post draft! There probably should have been a short line in the commentary about him coming from Port Adelaide before he said that, as I'm pretty certain a majority of Richmond fans went "huh"? Everything else was very well done though!
On the draft video at Sorrento, who is the dude with the lap top open sitting down?

Just me or any one else worried if choco goes to another club in the future he will be taking dusty with him :/..... Besides that good doco would like more

Just me or any one else worried if choco goes to another club in the future he will be taking dusty with him :/..... Besides that good doco would like more

Not overly concerned. I think someone said late last year that this may/will be Choco's last year in footy at this level. Not sure how accurate that comment is though tbh....

Ty is misunderstood and generally not liked by many fans. I think the insight was deliberately to get people off the Vickery hate bandwagon that most people jumped on after he retaliated and whacked that big nosed campaigner.

Made him look like a dick head I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enjoyed it - but very much fluff - I now want results........... please!!!!!

loved - Dimma give it to Chappy and the lads for taking short cuts/easy way out!
- cotchin giving it to the lads for taking the easy way out last pre-season when they had the option of doing another black jack or whatever it was

cringe worthy - listening to TV, honestly just gave opposition supporters more to go on!

enjoyed it - but very much fluff - I now want results........... please!!!!!

loved - Dimma give it to Chappy and the lads for taking short cuts/easy way out!
- cotchin giving it to the lads for taking the easy way out last pre-season when they had the option of doing another black jack or whatever it was

cringe worthy - listening to TV, honestly just gave opposition supporters more to go on!
It was uncomfortable watching Dimma and Chappy argue. With an attitude like that Chappy may not play all games if fit. Discipline him. VFL

Really enjoyed that doco and credit to the club and Jeep for putting it together.

Would be really good and insightful for viewers who haven't seen the draft vid the club put together. Even showing the lady from the club (Bron?) and how she goes and visits all the new draftees and their families was pretty interesting.

Grigg's text to Ellis was pretty funny I thought.

The bit about Morris' family was pretty nice too. Can see where he gets his toughness from with parents like that! Was pretty impressive to hear him say that after missing out on the draft as an 18yo, he wanted to go out of his comfort zone and moved to SA for his footy.

You can see why the players love Dimma though. While the jury may be out on him and whether he is capable of leading us to our next premiership, from that video, you can easily see the respect the players have for him. Loved that bit where he announced Cotch's re-signing and then asked Dusty if he had anything to add. :D

WITH THIS PROMO, THE TANKERS HAVE MORE AMMUNITION THAN THE CAST OF THE EXPENDABLES! We are gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn:drunk:

I'll see you that theory and raise you "“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” - M Malthouse

Thought this along with the parting shot at his ex teammates and the way he plays the game makes me think chaplin has a fair opinion if himself .

didn't think there was anything wrong with that. They were doing an interpretation exercise and they obviously didn't interperate it the way they were expected too. It also shows that not everything is roses in every sense at a footy clubs opinions differ. . I also think you would find that the coaches like the players to have a stance and to stand by that belief especially in those team building exercises. Not like he was questioning a selection or a footy related game style.

didn't think there was anything wrong with that. They were doing an interpretation exercise and they obviously didn't interperate it the way they were expected too. It also shows that not everything is roses in every sense at a footy clubs opinions differ. . I also think you would find that the coaches like the players to have a stance and to stand by that belief especially in those team building exercises. Not like he was questioning a selection or a footy related game style.
No was arguing a direction rather than following it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back