Universal Love Richmond FC Cocktail Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope wasn't me, first I've heard of it.

All the people who didn't respond when offered the tickets really missed out. NUFC and I didn't actually want to go despite knowing how good it would be simply so others got to go, I'm certainly not complaining I had to go though so they didn't go to waste.

You fools missed out.

And who they tell told McBean he was a cult on BF and was genuinely surprised?
I told him. Probably didn't use the word 'cult' or 'figure' for that matter.
I just said there had been a lot of excitement about his potential since he was recruited, we'd been following his VFL form closely, and thought it was great he'd debuted on the weekend.
But yeah, he looked surprised.

I just said there had been a lot of excitement about his potential since he was recruited, we'd been following his VFL form closely, and thought it was great he'd debuted on the weekend.

532936513719789e64bea9c19bbd6214738d2714ae4266363349b4e6dadb3b98.jpg

By the way Foley#41, think one of the other guys mentioned we might have been standing near you at one stage without even realising.

Maybe we need super special BigFooty Tiger Board badges or hats to wear in public so we can identify each other? :p

Haha, that would be bloody weird and not in a good way.

Maybe we need super special BigFooty Tiger Board badges or hats to wear in public so we can identify each other? :p
We can all wear super sharp maroon suits ;)

By the way Foley#41, think one of the other guys mentioned we might have been standing near you at one stage without even realising.

Yeah I think I know which group you were now, but wasn't expecting a group of four on the night. I could really only stay for the VIP bit and shortly after, so couldn't have partied on wit da boyz anyway. :D

We can all wear super sharp maroon suits ;)

Would have worn a yellow suit with black tie if I could find one!

Should have completed the look with a sweet pair of sunnies! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently McBean was staggered to find out he's a cult on BigFooty.
His mind would be blown if he saw his thread on PRE.

All the people who didn't respond when offered the tickets really missed out. NUFC and I didn't actually want to go despite knowing how good it would be simply so others got to go, I'm certainly not complaining I had to go though so they didn't go to waste.
Meh. I want to watch them play winning football, don't really care about meeting them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back