Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Some woman behind me knew nothing. Questioned why the umpires gave us the ball, but didn't care how they got it. Squeaked when a Geelong player dropped a mark even though the closest Richmond player was 50m away. Told Chris Newman "It took ya long enough" to get off the ground after he tore his calf. And applauded T. Hunt in the above gif ("That's my boy 19") then squawked when Jacko dumped him. "AND THAT'S MY BOY BITCH!"

Some woman behind me knew nothing. Questioned why the umpires gave us the ball, but didn't care how they got it. Squeaked when a Geelong player dropped a mark even though the closest Richmond player was 50m away. Told Chris Newman "It took ya long enough" to get off the ground after he tore his calf. And applauded T. Hunt in the above gif ("That's my boy 19") then squawked when Jacko dumped him. "AND THAT'S MY BOY BITCH!"

I remember going to watch Richmond vs. Geelong at Skilled/Kardinia Park a few years back, I think I had a majority of Corio sitting around me. The best of times, the blurst of times.

Can someone please make a gif of the Steve Morris spoil in the last quarter v the handbaggers?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

jizz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back