Richmond have the fourth longest finals streak.

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread reminds of a scene in a movie called Hot Rod.
If you haven't watched it yet you are missing out seriously funny movie

If you can't be bothered watching the whole clip start at about 1min 30sec

Wonder if that's what our GF win will look like?:eek::p

I'd pay to see that.
I'd pay not to see that.
Seeing Joffa on the telly
gross-gif.gif

Seeing Joffa kiss anything
family_guy_barfing.gif

So what was the purpose of the thread mr golden gay time If I can't put in a simple comment ?you don't sound like you're having fun to me. You sound depressing by starting an argument over bull dust.
I'm just keeping a lid on it ffs

Why would supporters worry about keeping a lid on anything? That's for the players and coaches to do....

The thread is clearly about making the finals consecutively, not about number of finals campaigns with wins it them....

I for one am far happier making finals than I was when we were far far crapper....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its an interesting stat and I think it shows just how hard its getting every year to make the finals consistently.

I find it funny how quickly the blues fans reckon they can turn it around but every year it gets harder and harder and they've got to get past Collingwood, Adelaide, Saints, Dogs, Cats, GWS and GC

Why would supporters worry about keeping a lid on anything? That's for the players and coaches to do....

The thread is clearly about making the finals consecutively, not about number of finals campaigns with wins it them....

I for one am far happier making finals than I was when we were far far crapper....
I want flags not brag about nothing. The last two finals were a kick in the guts rather than a talking point. Just my op

I want flags not brag about nothing. The last two finals were a kick in the guts rather than a talking point. Just my op

We all do TI.
What I think you sometimes miss is that this is a journey we are all on. We have to stop and smell the roses along the way from time to time and enjoy the journey.
Yes, the ultimate success is the aim, but there's got to be some joy along the way.

We all do TI.
What I think you sometimes miss is that this is a journey we are all on. We have to stop and smell the roses along the way from time to time and enjoy the journey.
Yes, the ultimate success is the aim, but there's got to be some joy along the way.
Agree, but as I said clubs like the dogs and saints have had happier days than us with nothing to show. We have achieved nothing even in comparison to them so I'm remaining numb until the moment comes near
I don't want any more heart aches :)

Agree, but as I said clubs like the dogs and saints have had happier days than us with nothing to show. We have achieved nothing even in comparison to them so I'm remaining numb until the moment comes near
I don't want any more heart aches :)

There will be heartaches though, that's the point.
KNowing there will be heartaches makes it more important to celebrate the little steps we take.

With the Cats bombing out of the 2015 season tonight after 8 consecutive finals campaigns it got me thinking about finals streaks. A little bit of research and surprisingly the Tigers are now the team with the fourth longest finals streak. Long may it continue (with added (multiple) premiership glory).

Interesting stat.

Personally I've been figuring that we'd be seriously in the running for a premiership starting this year or next -- so I'll be hoping (expecting, actually) that we can extend the finals streak for a few more years yet.

Makes me a happy camper! :)

14 of 22 wins
3 finals series in a row
A young squad developed in-house

Exciting times.

Not to mention all the off-field advances, from stable management to a stand alone VFL side.

I keep going back to the point that there were significant reasons why the club was in such a hole and that those issues needed to be addressed before we could expect much in the way of on-field success.

To say the club has done "nothing" because we haven't yet won a flag under the current administration whilst at the same time overlooking all the very real achievements of that administration -- all of which were necessary foundational steps -- just boggles the mind.

To say some people have zero idea would actually be giving them too much credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back