Richmond have the fourth longest finals streak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Coburg can put a VFL side together as it only costs about $920k. We should be flying on our $40 million budget
I still reckon if we bow out early again this year we've under achieved in the DH era:eek:
The mind boggles around here how people still accept making finals and getting mauled in the EF as some big achievement;)
10 other sides dont make the finals so it is an achievement, but it is also time for a win or two to continue our rise, next year top 4 has to be the minimum aim.

10 other sides dont make the finals so it is an achievement, but it is also time for a win or two to continue our rise, next year top 4 has to be the minimum aim.
We were close to top four in 2013 and last year we put ourselves in a bad spot with a poor start and this year has almost mirrored 2013 but with a better defensive set up. Unfortunately only one team wins the flag annually and 17 others end up with too bad try again remarks. The time is NOW bc tomorrow may never come
No one knows what the future will bring as those very good StKilda sides found out the hard way
This year there is no stand out club so it's a big opportunity.
Next year Port could bounce back and oh xxxx GWS are arriving. We may not get another look with these baby steps we are taking under DH . I'm hoping I'm wrong , but I haven't seen too much to suggest I am

We were close to top four in 2013 and last year we put ourselves in a bad spot with a poor start and this year has almost mirrored 2013 but with a better defensive set up. Unfortunately only one team wins the flag annually and 17 others end up with too bad try again remarks. The time is NOW bc tomorrow may never come
No one knows what the future will bring as those very good StKilda sides found out the hard way
This year there is no stand out club so it's a big opportunity.
Next year Port could bounce back and oh xxxx GWS are arriving. We may not get another look with these baby steps we are taking under DH . I'm hoping I'm wrong , but I haven't seen too much to suggest I am
Oh I haven't given up on this year, but top 4 is highly unlikely and really its no ones fault but our own.

No matter what we do this year we should be looking at top 4 as a minimum and hopefully staying in that area for a few years ahead just to give us the best chance at a flag.

Oh I haven't given up on this year, but top 4 is highly unlikely and really its no ones fault but our own.

No matter what we do this year we should be looking at top 4 as a minimum and hopefully staying in that area for a few years ahead just to give us the best chance at a flag.
I gave up on top four after the Houli kick out
It's now setting ourselves up for the final(s) campaign
As for next year it's a completely different kettle of fish as the fixture draw trading recruiting drafting delistings injuries etc etc will determine that:D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back